Auto log off

Kosh1and2

PacManic
Aug 28, 2006
Somewhere over the rainbow
Wii Online Code
3652-5016-7380-6793
I know I stuff around looking at other things on the net etc, but the auto log off on this site is damn fast, is there a way to lengthen my log on so I can make a cuppa and have a smoke then come back and not have to log on again?

Kosh1and2 said:
I know I stuff around looking at other things on the net etc, but the auto log off on this site is damn fast, is there a way to lengthen my log on so I can make a cuppa and have a smoke then come back and not have to log on again?
I agree :) its annoying when i leave my computer for a while then when i come back i have to sign in. It would be cool if it was longer but i dont really mind. I mean all you have to do is enter your pass and username in the box! :)

Any posts you make in the 'forum games' section dont count on your post count :)

Edit: not that a high post count means you have a higher status or anything

i0n said:
not that a high post count means you have a higher status or anything

yeh tell that to WiiRed he is always spamming. Lol m7ticalm and new guy who smokes(forgot name{smoking is bad for you}) how can you not have seen the Remember Me box? Its really obvious if you have a hard think about it.

Icetrash said:
yeh tell that to WiiRed he is always spamming. Lol m7ticalm and new guy who smokes(forgot name{smoking is bad for you}) how can you not have seen the Remember Me box? Its really obvious if you have a hard think about it.
:lol: at this kid comin out with this crap.. all from me sayin 'amen brother' to summin he said. Also, so what if they didn't see it? No need for the likes off you to take the piss out of it being sarcastic and crap

Back