Status
Not open for further replies.

kx5

4424-9954-3124-7796
Nov 18, 2007
the gorge Oregon
Wii Online Code
4424-9954-3124-7796
every time i log on to see whats new i find at a minimum of 3 posts were the only reply is hey *&@# why dont you search before reposting. we have to stop and think most people who do this are new and that is a good way to turn them off. you could just link them to the proper post. and repost police why? i dont get it do you have nothing better to do? is your lawn mowed? are your cars clean? i just cant imagine you have so much free time to sit and look at who you can correct.

From what I have seen most members who redirect members do it nicely, and show them the old thread, or give them something that can help them. And if you notice someone being rude, report it to a MOD and tell them they were being rude.

CantGetAWii said:
From what I have seen most members who redirect members do it nicely, and show them the old thread, or give them something that can help them. And if you notice someone being rude, report it to a MOD and tell them they were being rude.

Agreed. I rarely see people being rude about telling others to use the search button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back