Why are people so hostile here?

I do state sometimes when a poster should have used the search forum, but I hope I never come across as hostile! :yikes:

PolishDude said:
I am just curious why are there so many angry people on this forum? Everytime someone asks a question they either get cursed out for not searching or cursed out for stating something has already been known. I can understand if you just say thats a repost or simply telling a person to search, but it never ends with that. People always have to put profanity, try to make the person look dumb, etc. I don't get it?

I post on other forums as well. Mostly car forums since I have a z06 and that is my scene but when people post something that is asked a lot or is a repost, people will just say repost or tell the person to search, or even just answer the question. The response you get here is "YOU F#CKING ID1OT JUST SEARCH BLAH BLAH ETC."

Just what I have observed and feel its a bit over the top.:eek:ut:

no no noones hostile here *pulls out shot gun*...no i havent rly noticed it b4

PolishDude said:
I am just curious why are there so many angry people on this forum? Everytime someone asks a question they either get cursed out for not searching or cursed out for stating something has already been known. I can understand if you just say thats a repost or simply telling a person to search, but it never ends with that. People always have to put profanity, try to make the person look dumb, etc. I don't get it?
It's just that it happens frequently. Older aged members might be able to tolerate it a few times but when more and more younger members post without searching or for other reasons, they get sick of it and show their anger in their responses.
PolishDude said:
I post on other forums as well. Mostly car forums since I have a z06 and that is my scene but when people post something that is asked a lot or is a repost, people will just say repost or tell the person to search, or even just answer the question. The response you get here is "YOU F#CKING ID1OT JUST SEARCH BLAH BLAH ETC."
Every forum has a varying number of different aged members. The reality of these forums is that they contain alot of children/teenagers as opposed to other forums such as car forums which are mostly dominated by members that can drive (majority are adults). However the problem arises when the Wii forums attract also attract older aged people who get annoyed with immature posts made by some of the younger members.

Back