Actually, I'm more sick of you....

shiftfallout is ALWAYS angry....ive been contemplating a ban on him for the longest time. but he speaks logic. thats the odd thing...although he makes people cry, hes never once said anything "bad" his tone online can be taken in any way. it can be justified as calm and collective although we are reading it angry and abusive.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
shiftfallout is ALWAYS angry....ive been contemplating a ban on him for the longest time. but he speaks logic. thats the odd thing...although he makes people cry, hes never once said anything "bad" his tone online can be taken in any way. it can be justified as calm and collective although we are reading it angry and abusive.
:lol: Shiftfallout does have an alter ego. Look at how he posted in this thread (long) http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/30414-official-car-thread.html

Syntax said:
That would be Vancouver, BC

Thus the Canucks Avatar
Nice! Vancouver BC is my favoritist city. I like it slightly more than Toronto. Did you see what I posted in the Canada day thread? :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yeah, he's kinda wise but i hate the way he talks..first of all Koukin our new member came to me and told me he was being insulted by him..when i got there it really seem that way, and when i told him to stop then he went on my back and never got off until i got pissed and told him to back off...it's not that i hate the guy, it's that he argues in a his smart way that sound insulting to most people

Nice! Vancouver BC is my favoritist city. I like it slightly more than Toronto. Did you see what I posted in the Canada day thread?

I'll have to check that out..

Umm..

If you find people annoying just add them to your user ignore list. Or just ignore their post. Don't let people get on your nerves :)

Syntax said:
I'll have to check that out..

Umm..

If you find people annoying just add them to your user ignore list. Or just ignore their post. Don't let people get on your nerves :)

Two questions......
1. How many users in total can be on the ignore list? Mine is quite long at the moment!
2. What if the person you want to ignore is a Mod? It won't let you ignore them.... I know, I tried!

But even if I ignore someone that doesn't stop them being mean to new members....

captainff said:
Two questions......
1. How many users in total can be on the ignore list? Mine is quite long at the moment!
2. What if the person you want to ignore is a Mod? It won't let you ignore them.... I know, I tried!

But even if I ignore someone that doesn't stop them being mean to new members....

you cant ignore a superior....why would you? and if youre implying me than youre really juvinile and id love to see how you react in a work enviornment to a boss if you cant withstand me over the internet....:rolleyes:

anyways, there is no limit on the ignore list atleast not that im aware of

ciper said:
:lol: Rep'd for thinking outside of the box. You really know how to tow the line.

youre encouraging stupidity

The_Loose_Cannon said:
youre encouraging stupidity
But thats why it was so funny. I would have never thought to try that.
Don't worry I still love you.

Edit: How can I tell who just rep'd me? This is probably the ultimate noobish question in the entire thread....

Last edited:
stop sucking up to me paintballer and ciper!!! <3

i should ignore all you little bastards :devil:

Back