Actually, I'm more sick of you....

more than likely

and whats wrong with tossing salad???!?!?!?!?!? everyone loves a classic ceaser hehe ;)

:ciappa:

the problem is that people overreact way too much. for example, a noob posts,"anyone know when metroid 3 is coming out?", and they post it in the......lets say the entertainment lounge. then some1 would say,"stupid n00b!! wrong section idiot. ur in the wrong section AND u didnt use the search. people like u make me want to leave wiichat"

see, n00bs make a fire, but all we do is add on to it. we're part of the problem too, but we dont realize that. i myself, have NEVER said anything like that. in-matter-of-fact, this is my first post that includes "n00b(s)" but, so yea........i kinda agree with phil

i wonder if that works with "romanian" girls.....looks i got something new to try with uhm my asian bf....achem....lmfao

Shoko said:
the problem is that people overreact way too much. for example, a noob posts,"anyone know when metroid 3 is coming out?", and they post it in the......lets say the entertainment lounge. then some1 would say,"stupid n00b!! wrong section idiot. ur in the wrong section AND u didnt use the search. people like u make me want to leave wiichat"

see, n00bs make a fire, but all we do is add on to it. we're part of the problem too, but we dont realize that. i myself, have NEVER said anything like that. in-matter-of-fact, this is my first post that includes "n00b(s)" but, so yea........i kinda agree with phil
But if you don't say anything, or you say it too politely then it they will keep doing it. If you yell at them, then they might think about it before they make another dumb thread.

paintba||er said:

But if you don't say anything, or you say it too politely then it they will keep doing it. If you yell at them, then they might think about it before they make another dumb thread.
well then, after ur done politely talking to them, warn them about other people who would yell at them :lol:. yea, ur right, but yelling at them and calling them a n00b is still over-reacting.

*~ Pointless Argument Contest ~*

This thread wins a donut...

Gymdawg said:
*~Pointless Argument Contest ~*
This thread wins a donut...
You've contributed greatly to this thread. Such hard work to create all the colors.

I suggest everyone to rep Gymdawg for his continued excellence as a wiichat member

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you cant ignore a superior....why would you? and if youre implying me than youre really juvinile and id love to see how you react in a work enviornment to a boss if you cant withstand me over the internet....:rolleyes:

anyways, there is no limit on the ignore list atleast not that im aware of

'Superior'

Nice choice of word on a thread about the attitude towards new members. If you had used the term 'Mod' it would have been so much more reasonable.

And yes, I am juvenile. I may have been forced to get older, but not to grow up.

In a work environment..... I own my own business and employ 30 people. Does that count?

But hey, thank you for the information. I'll keep on adding those who spam, flame,etc....apart from my 'superiors'

flaming is my forte- i dont think anyone can be as insensitive as me.

if you own your own business then you have no one to fear but yourself. but since you proclaimed yourself as a juvie then you have nothing to worry about there. if you had to answer to a higher level of management or status, youd probably be wetting that diaper as we speak. id love to see you in my job for more than 5 minutes on a friday night. our busiest nights of the week.

in any event, i like the word "superior" because it can mean a lot of things. the context in which im using it in means "higher rank/supervisor". however, i think youre taking it a bit too literal in meaning.

youll learn eventually :rolleyes:

I think that this tread is quite athetic really, someon has tried to voice their opinion on how they hate noobs and to see what others think and you are trying to undermine them completely.

If someone wants this site to be a better place and not put up with "OMG its a blue light" or "Someone give me a shiny charizard" then they shouldnt have to.

My advice to you is to let people try and get rid of these stupid noob threads and maybe you could even take a step back and see what has happened to it.

Take for instance The Next Tiger he was here sollely(sp?) to disrupt wiichat and also a bit more recently the member XxxxxPinkxxxxX thought she could get away with a heap load of threads because she is a girl (Look back to what ciper said)

Now if you cant put up with people trying to make this site better then I suggest you leave.

wii_cammy said:
Take for instance The Next Tiger he was here sollely(sp?) to disrupt wiichat and also a bit more recently the member XxxxxPinkxxxxX thought she could get away with a heap load of threads because she is a girl (Look back to what ciper said)

Nice to see it wasn't just me that picked up on that.

penguinphil said:
It's like if I go to the library and am looking for a specific book. I could use the computer card catalog, or I could just ask the librarian. They don't flame me there because I asked instead of searched.

Even in a library, each section is marked for a reason. Fiction, Horror etc.. They wouldn't come and find the book for you, they'd just tell you it's in stock and what section to find it in, then oddly enough you go and LOOK.

Maybe the Noob FAQ that I think ion did should be stickied to a noobs User CP?

Back