Why are people so hostile here?

PolishDude

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
I am just curious why are there so many angry people on this forum? Everytime someone asks a question they either get cursed out for not searching or cursed out for stating something has already been known. I can understand if you just say thats a repost or simply telling a person to search, but it never ends with that. People always have to put profanity, try to make the person look dumb, etc. I don't get it?

I post on other forums as well. Mostly car forums since I have a z06 and that is my scene but when people post something that is asked a lot or is a repost, people will just say repost or tell the person to search, or even just answer the question. The response you get here is "YOU F#CKING ID1OT JUST SEARCH BLAH BLAH ETC."

Just what I have observed and feel its a bit over the top.:eek:ut:

PolishDude said:
I am just curious why are there so many angry people on this forum? Everytime someone asks a question they either get cursed out for not searching or cursed out for stating something has already been known. I can understand if you just say thats a repost or simply telling a person to search, but it never ends with that. People always have to put profanity, try to make the person look dumb, etc. I don't get it?

I post on other forums as well. Mostly car forums since I have a z06 and that is my scene but when people post something that is asked a lot or is a repost, people will just say repost or tell the person to search, or even just answer the question. The response you get here is "YOU F#CKING ID1OT JUST SEARCH BLAH BLAH ETC."

Just what I have observed and feel its a bit over the top.:eek:ut:

thats a question to be taken to a mod....they will more than gladly assist you with that sort of problem

my simple answer to your question would be dont let it get to you....chances are youre being cursed out by a 10 year old. dont take it to heart

if you make a mistake you make a mistake, life goes on :)

i know what your saying, but you have put this threa wrong place, this is the wii chat bit. You should have really put it in the lounge bit at teh bottem of the front page!!! :rolleyes:

Haha oh i dont care, I already know to search etc and to have a tough skin from other forums I just noticed it a lot more here then a lot of other forums. I kind of figured its a lot of 10 year olds that feel tough over the internet, i go on corvetteforum a lot, but id say the average age there is 30 or so, so that doesnt really happen

Soz my brother started adding weird things on the forum when i was gone!!! really sorry just found him doing it. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Beatle14 said:
i know what your saying, but you have put this threa wrong place, this is the wii chat bit. You should have really put it in the lounge bit at teh bottem of the front page!!! :rolleyes:

my bad, i just noticed it a lot in this section

if that happens then PM a mod with the persons forum name and a link to the thread and we will take care of it.

well can i first say this has been brought up numerous times before

So for the Love of GOD will you use the search function :crazy: :cornut: :ihih:

secondly yes i hear you, its to do with Little pre teen punks mostly that have the whole world in front of them :prrr: for the most part their balls havnt dropped yet, their testosterome levels are high and their Mommys and Daddys never taught them manners.

you can complain as much as you like, but you will never stop them, so i sugest you just ignore them. :ciappa:

PolishDude said:
Haha oh i dont care, I already know to search etc and to have a tough skin from other forums I just noticed it a lot more here then a lot of other forums. I kind of figured its a lot of 10 year olds that feel tough over the internet, i go on corvetteforum a lot, but id say the average age there is 30 or so, so that doesnt really happen

thats because 30 year olds know how to properly type and have better conversational skills. also theres a bit of "class" since corvettes = money (not ignorance)

this is a gaming forum for children who ages on this site happen to be 12-18 on average. i myself am 21 and there are a few people that are in their 20s too but its a small group.

like i said, dont take it to heart. if the problem presists, i say you notify "prez" he and i get along very well and he is always willing to help (volunteering prez as a intermediary! lol! sorry!:ciappa: )

but seriously, dont worry, you can ask me a question too and ill see what i can do to help :) i may not know much but what i do know im good at :) chin up "dont let the man getcha down!"

well uhhh video games are have a lot of debate, and since theres 3 major consoles and 2 major handhelds, its all about debate, there corvettes, then...well, corvettes

Yes, welcome to the forum. You should only be hostile to people who post Nokia phone ads.... If you dont know what im talking about then nevermind.

Major Tom said:
Yes, welcome to the forum. You should only be hostile to people who post Nokia phone ads.... If you dont know what im talking about then nevermind.

LMAO! damn spammers....:sick:

btw there is no animosity to those "younger than me" :) some of you are quite mature for your age (atleast the ones ive delt with) :yesnod: and youre entitled to a "silly immature moment" atleast once in your life:crazy:

....I dont know what your talking about....I dont know why but I do like to argue with others... but I try not to on this site..but hey I feel like the only dude thats nice to the newbs...except when they're being complete idiots!

Back