Actually, I'm more sick of you....

I think the botom line is this guys a crack whore

Nah jokes aside quit complaining about people trying to make the site a better place or I will unleash the owning on you everywhere I se you Muahahahaha

wii_cammy said:
I think that this tread is quite athetic really, someon has tried to voice their opinion on how they hate noobs and to see what others think and you are trying to undermine them completely.

If someone wants this site to be a better place and not put up with "OMG its a blue light" or "Someone give me a shiny charizard" then they shouldnt have to.

My advice to you is to let people try and get rid of these stupid noob threads and maybe you could even take a step back and see what has happened to it.

Take for instance The Next Tiger he was here sollely(sp?) to disrupt wiichat and also a bit more recently the member XxxxxPinkxxxxX thought she could get away with a heap load of threads because she is a girl (Look back to what ciper said)

Now if you cant put up with people trying to make this site better then I suggest you leave.

But equally, someone else has thought of a different way that might improve the site. It may not work, but surely they are allowed to express an opinion? After all, they are a fully paid up member here, not some one post wonder.

Only spammers like spammers. The majority of us can't stand them. Also the spurious new threads and constant use of the public side of the forum for what should be a private conversation. It doesn't mean that we have to give up interacting in a pleasant way though, does it? As was said earlier, there aren't that many active members as a percentage of the total membership. Some have been rightly banned, but why aren't the rest still here?

If everyone who disagrees with you leaves, you'll be very lonely, and then there will only be 'n00bs' here. Surely that isn't what you want?

ciper said:
You've contributed greatly to this thread. Such hard work to create all the colors.

I suggest everyone to rep Gymdawg for his continued excellence as a wiichat member
While I accept your compliments whole-heartedly, I must remind you that I wouldn't dream of wasting my time "contributing" to this thread. Honestly, anything thoughtful I might force myself to pen would be lost amid the shallows of your collective IQs and the fact that you would all much rather argue about every little thing than bother giving a damn over anything anyone more intelligent than you might have to say.

Gymdawg said:
While I accept your compliments whole-heartedly, I must remind you that I wouldn't dream of wasting my time "contributing" to this thread. Honestly, anything thoughtful I might force myself to pen would be lost amid the shallows of your collective IQs and the fact that you would all much rather argue about every little thing than bother giving a damn over anything anyone more intelligent than you might have to say.

Whats wrong with arguing over every little thing? I find it to be quite pleasurable.

@original poster. i agree with you for the most part... the ppl who flame newbies are just as annoying as the newbies themselves. but the number of "will brawl have wifi" threads is ridiculous. a lot of ppl should have the common sense to google it if they dont want to search on the forum.

I don't agree with the original poster.

This has nothing to do with being "cool" or being "too good to answer questions".

Its about not tolerating stupidity. The people who ask these questions usually ask them in a manner that is both idiotic and childish. I for one don't time for that ****.

So no I'm not going to waste time to answer a question that could easily have been answered thru the search feature or google itself.

penguinphil said:
It's like if I go to the library and am looking for a specific book. I could use the computer card catalog, or I could just ask the librarian. They don't flame me there because I asked instead of searched.

LOL That would be f*cking awesome....

Me - Excuse me, but could you help me find this book its called....
Librarian - LEARN TO USE THE COMPUTER YOU F*CKIN NOOOOOB!!!:mad5:
Librarian - Report! report! Report! report!
Librarian MOD - Thats it! BANNED!
Me - :wtf:

Back