posting and reposting

It also doesn't hurt people to read some of the forum tutorials users have posted and the forum rules. The only reason people go into threads saying "use the search button" or post a link to a similar thread is because people are tired of seeing the same thread over and over again. Also most members aren't trying to be mean when they say it most are just trying to help.

Most new people dont read the rules

Also I think we need a sticky in the vc part of recommendations of good vc games

Brawny said:
LOL, we don't HAVE to look hard to find threads to yell in. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. Kinda ironic huh?
not really. you didn't answer my question: how do you know? you can't have super-human memory...

if its the same question then why post in it if your just gonna complain.
im mean damn if its the same question that you see. then you go and reply then it goes to the top of the threads. then someone else replies. keep in mind that none of the replies are helping just bitching. then the other person reads all the bitching. now they are mad. then they reply. doing this just keeps the topic on top of the others.

Robertking1123 said:
if its the same question then why post in it if your just gonna complain.
im mean damn if its the same question that you see. then you go and reply then it goes to the top of the threads. then someone else replies. keep in mind that none of the replies are helping just bitching. then the other person reads all the bitching. now they are mad. then they reply. doing this just keeps the topic on top of the others.
I enjoy arguments anyway, but if you don't say something then they will keep doing it and then every thread will end up being a repeat.

Back