Auto log off

WiiRed has never spammed in one thread agreeing with someone with 2 words isnt spam it's just like saying yes to someone so youve actually Spammed your whole life :/

who said he spammed?

he just usualy says "looks groovy" or "i dunno if im gonna get it", i dont see anythign wrong with that, its just a post count like i0n said.

Last edited:
Icetrash said:
you said yourself at school that he scams.....so how does that work?
WTF! I just only just read that now, i never said that. Sorry Wiired if u thought i said that but i never said u scam. DONT LIE ICETRASH!

m7ticalm said:
WTF! I just only just read that now, i never said that. Sorry Wiired if u thought i said that but i never said u scam. DONT LIE ICETRASH!

I know you didnt say he scammed, you said he spams. And plus I dont lie you did say that and the only reason you backing him up so then you wont be hated on this forum.

Icetrash said:
I know you didnt say he scammed, you said he spams. And plus I dont lie you did say that and the only reason you backing him up so then you wont be hated on this forum.

OMG, MR MC LIE FACE = ICETRASH, wtf dude i nvr said that he spams to anyone. And i think you are spamming now!

Lol whatever, then that means you were spamming also, we are having an arguement! and I win the arguement cause you said he spams at school yourself. And thats the bottom line.....and thats the bottom line.....cause IceTrash said so!

I NEVER SAID THAT HE SPAMS DAMMIT!, just cause u regret saying that he spams your trying to shift the blame onto me!

Back