AWESOME UNCOMMON JAPANESE ANIMES (In English)

hiMe said:
:The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Im finding the Dub A LOT easyer to watch then the fansub (for me anyway)
And I have found out that Lucky stars coming to the US

The melancoly of haruhi suzumiya can be confusing cus its got a chronological order aswell as the original aired type....i like the subbed version cus of haruhi's voice "kyon".. and his pervy thought too xDDD
and i've seen Elfen lied too and fate stay night.
Elfen lied was weird when i first watched it,cus it was a concept totally new to me[all the nakedness xDDD]
fate stay night got ruined cussa how quikly rider died...we never even got to see more of her magical skills dammit!!!!-lolz

And the loli

But meh Im ok with ecchi in anime

Yay Lucky Star! It's so random, and that's what makes it awesome!

Its not that random
Bobobo bo bobobo is more random (and its dubbed)

Lucky star isnt that random rly
Bobobo has moments of EPIC piss takes and randomity

It's all over the place, first they talk about how they eat things and then suddenly, it's like something completely different like how their hair looks in ponytails.

That just the first ep
Theres a few anime like that Azumaga springs to mind

Well I don't want to get into an argument over how random Lucky Star is, so I'll just say that it's a cute anime with a loose sense of humor. Another good anime is .//hackSIGN

Anime based on game
DARKPRINNY HAET GAEM ANIMES

Or is it the other way round ?

GTO - Damn good dub one of the best animes (Mian charicter is voiced by the bloke that did spike on cowboy beebop)

Jubei chan samurai girl
BON BONS...................Bugger it theres a few good ones
But the dub most of the time isnt

rofl
i saw that programme on jetix
first it was called "let's get wiggy with it"[i'm guessing cuz of his afro] and now its called:bobobobobob
xDDDD
i cant even rememeeber how many "bo"'s
either way it is srange >.<;

Back