Battalion wars 2. Post friendcodes here

Yes, that was me...just got home-gonna try online play again tonite, hopefully i have better luck.

I got online when I got the game right away. I've never played the previous game and I didn't play campaign. I had no idea how to work the controllers or what I was doing, by the end of the match somehow I was victorious? Not sure what I did though to be the winner. I'll post my friend code shorty, btw the battle had no issues with connection.

hey guys, pm'd most of you already. \
my bwii fc is 322 237 531 304
add me and pm me, ill holla back.

Once the friend issue is fixed i will post my code. For now my screen name is Prolific, just like this one.

Its 300-762-729-696. :) I hope to play co-up with some people who know what there doing.

Last edited:
so far ive really gotten into playing melee my code is in my sig. Hope to get some adds.

is anyone else having connection problems. I was just about to S rank Co-op number 3 and i lost connection. I was pissed.

My Bwii Online code!

Hey, Battalion Wars 2 (Bwii) My Online name is SpenStar Friend code

is, 421 022 067 077

Pm me and add me!

Last edited:
Hello my screenname is Prolific and my friend code is 034 474623 765. I'm in Pa so that would be relevant since WiFi is geograpically limited. If anyone noticed the put of SSB Brawl until they are able to better serve the WiFi community. About tat time you should see an increased connection rate with friends.

Back