Battalion wars 2

sneaky_squirrel

sneaky_squirrel
May 5, 2007
In a tree
Wii Online Code
1354-5053-5962-5757
HI,I was wondering who is planning to buy it?

I am cause I bought the battalion wars,lol.

Maybe I can find friends to play with when the game is launched.

Yes I did find a thread on it,but I wanna see if I can make friends,lol.:smilewinkgrin:

I might buy it. I'm not sure yet. Although like every other game I buy, I plan to read the review first.:thumbsup:

Yea im pretty sure im gonna buy it looks really cool and online play! So yea it will last a long time

Homesrfan said:
I'm going to get it. I just hope it has voice chat...

Yeah, I hope for that as well, would make it totally awesome. I'm picking it up anyhoo, since it seems to be good fun.

Yup, im looking forward to this game as well. Depends a bit on how the game is reviewed though. If theres some realy buggy game play or stuff that could have been so much better than I wont obviously.

But an online cartoony war !!! what more can a person wish for :D

I'll pretty much get it, too. But I'm still waititing for more info. Multiplayer's probably gonna rock ^^

btw, Monsteroids, +rep for your avy ^^

ime prob gonna get this..
it reminds me of battle field abit..
aslong as this game gets good reviewsime gonna get it..
and it better be good online..
is it like you control your own person and run in and kill the other team with a bunch of other people, or do you have to control your team by yourself?

Lol,thanks,I am gonna buy cause of multi too,single player all the time sucks.

And I hope every side (solar,evil one,gree one,red one,lol) has a bonus (unique).

I wonder if that voice detection chip in the wii controllers will come in to play soon. They say nintendo has spent to much money on them to not use them.

Im currently playing the first one and I really like it. So yes, I am planning on buying the second one.

Back