Battalion wars 2

just curious, what is batallion wars? can anyone give me a link to some reviews, pics, maybe even a trailer? Hell i'd setlle for the same for the first one to see what the gameplay is like.

Thanks!

Wiired said:
When's it meant to be released outta interest?

Here ya go pally

US: September 24, 2007
Europe: September 22, 2007

source

I'm looking forward to this game so much, I can almost feel the wait-sweat drip from my forehead.

Advance wars was by far my favourite game on the GBA, I just know I'm gonna love battalion wars 2 so much....

and it has ONLINE YAYS.:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Oh mean I know the feeling about the sweat-drops

aaargh september ! I was hoping for a july release :p

I loved the GBA version. Didnt play the cube on though. I just hope the gameplay will be smooth ( aiming and controlling ) and that the online features are awesome :D

jared19 said:
I wonder if that voice detection chip in the wii controllers will come in to play soon. They say nintendo has spent to much money on them to not use them.

uhhh WHAT? Where did you hear this from?

TortillaChip520 said:
wow, that actually looks cool i thought it'd be some dumb sidescrolling 2d stuff.

yea i had skepticism about this game, but watching those clips makes me definitely want to try it, possibly buy it

ill get it because ive played the advance wars series and hopefully they will be similar,

what is this chip about? I dont think its anythin like a mic but then what does it do?

Back