Be happy about the brawl delays!

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
:yesnod: be happy about the delays. the first delay was for a very good reason. Would you rather be playing brawl on the gamecube with the same graphics as melee or the wii with extremely amazing graphics? This delay. Would you rather have a short story mode, a roster of about 25, and 15 stages or kick ass roster, amazing stages and game modes, and an amazing story line? Dont worry about the delays, be happy!

Well the game already had good visuals coming in, I think the first delay was to add online, and the second from what I heard was to work out the online mode..making sure it was kink free.

The Story Mode is what it is, and many feel it could have been a game on its own.

yay.

And seriously, stop over-exaggerating everything. If we had gotten Brawl on the 3rd it wouldn't have melee's graphics, wtf?

Just out of curiosity...what makes people write these threads? We all have our opinions, and these threads aren't going to help make up anyone's mind.

The delay is to make sure there's no *obvious* complications or screw-ups.

MikemasterM1 said:
:yesnod: be happy about the delays. the first delay was for a very good reason. Would you rather be playing brawl on the gamecube with the same graphics as melee or the wii with extremely amazing graphics? This delay. Would you rather have a short story mode, a roster of about 25, and 15 stages or kick ass roster, amazing stages and game modes, and an amazing story line? Dont worry about the delays, be happy!
your dumb. It was ment for the wii only. and it would still have good graphics. and ''Kick ass roster'' ''Amazing stages'' and ''Game Modes'' don't help me think that its helpful. once you get me the exact number compared to the exact number they only could have fit if it was dec. 3rd, same with stages and pictures of before after game modes. then i shall still feel it's crap.

I think Delays are good, but the waiting is not so good but not to long now
and becouse im getting a couple of wii games for christmas i think it will go
much faster and before we know it will be out

That's the way I always look at delays. They are for a reason... despite the common 12-year-old-ranters' beliefs.

I would rather have to play it 2 or 3 months late than it wind up not being the best installment yet. :yesnod:

Back