beat zelda...then what?

xsalad_bar

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
After i beat Zelda TP for Wii, should I go sell it back to gamestop for some store credits? Or is there some special deal for like trading two games at once. But I only have zelda and RE 4. Is there any point in keeping either when Im done?

hmmm metroid prime 3 is coming out next week...hold on to them till then.....

he is typing about if he should sell them to get another game.....not which one is better

Yes. You'll want to play it again one day. Especially right before the new one comes out (maybe 2 years from now or something).

Plus it's just cool to have a Zelda collection.

wario2ooo said:
hmmm metroid prime 3 is coming out next week...hold on to them till then.....

he is typing about if he should sell them to get another game.....not which one is better

I agree ... MP3 should be the next must-get game

and the link I posted discusses the same situation on whether to trade in TP or RE4 after both have been completed. There are additional opinions there :-D

:prrr:......:lol:....i think they are still having that deal at gamestop.......trade in 2 wii games and get 1 wii.....

Pretty basically, they is a lot you can do with RE4, once you beat TP there's not much more to the game. Although, I do think it's a bummer to have to get rid of any game but I understand your predicament. Maybe look around for an easy Saturday job opportunity.

I would keep both, as I have both, but if you must trade one of them in trade in Zelda. It'll get you a little more cash as well as there aren't as many extras in TP as there are in RE4.

Back