trading in games...

xsalad_bar

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
When I'm done with a game without much replay value like zelda tp, should I go sell it to gamestop for another game. Or is there some special trade thing where you trade two games and get extra bonus money?

o_0......u dont get the extra bonus money.....u just trade 2 wii games just to get 1.......pretty lame....

so i could just buy two really cheap wii games (at like <$20) and then trade them in for a new $50 dollar game?

are there any wii games for less than $20?

if so, i'm sure there's some fine print that prevents that. i know wii play doesn't count as one.

I usually trade in some of my old games when I am finished with them, but I suggest that you keep Zelda: TP. As far as I am concerned, I am not parting with my copy of Zelda even if I die. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
I usually trade in some of my old games when I am finished with them, but I suggest that you keep Zelda: TP. As far as I am concerned, I am not parting with my copy of Zelda even if I die. :lol:
which cover do u have.....mines has the shiny triforce in the middle.....im keeping it

wario2ooo said:
which cover do u have.....mines has the shiny triforce in the middle.....im keeping it
No, I have the normal version, I think. But its just as valuable to me as any special version of the game. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
No, I have the normal version, I think. But its just as valuable to me as any special version of the game. :lol:
:lol: i know what u mean....my shiny triforce still shines with bright......:lol:

trading in games is a scam. have you noticed that every time you walk into a game store it's: "hey there, got any trade-ins?" "next time bring in your old games and systems"

you get so little return on your investment and they're making a killing off of them.

you know that they are just going to take the game you gave them and sell it for considerably more money than they gave you. dunno bout you, but that doesn't sit well with me.

while you may not think it's worth your time, ebay is the best way to go.

stop feeding their system!!!

/rant :smilewinkgrin:

yeah, its not worth it trading in games,

and gamestop/eb make alot of money on the games you give them while you get so little in return

heck i went to eb one time and saw old gba games for $35 (rip off)

just keep them, games are a good thing to collect, cause if you ever feel like it, you can play them again

som1 said:
yeah, its not worth it trading in games,

and gamestop/eb make alot of money on the games you give them while you get so little in return

heck i went to eb one time and saw old gba games for $35 (rip off)

just keep them, games are a good thing to collect, cause if you ever feel like it, you can play them again

:yesnod:

playing an old favorite 3 years later that you kinda forgot about > 5 bucks

lackluster dj said:
trading in games is a scam. have you noticed that every time you walk into a game store it's: "hey there, got any trade-ins?" "next time bring in your old games and systems"

you get so little return on your investment and they're making a killing off of them.

you know that they are just going to take the game you gave them and sell it for considerably more money than they gave you. dunno bout you, but that doesn't sit well with me.

while you may not think it's worth your time, ebay is the best way to go.

stop feeding their system!!!

/rant :smilewinkgrin:

Completely agree with you.
Also just wanted to say, I have seen a few of your posts and you can really speak your mind.
Hope to see you stick around, and keep on postin' :lol:

Just sell them on ebay or something. You can get a bit more than trade in at a store.

Heck, on ebay ( or second hand website ) you can trade 1 for 1

Back