beat zelda too quickly!

Thorgouge

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2006
For those of you who beat zelda already do you guys, like me, regret beating it this soon? To be honest I have no reason to really play the Wii for a while until better games come out and I already beat zelda and trauma center in just over a week of the launch day. The other game I have is redsteel which I think is a giant piece of **** and regret buying it. Wii sports is fun but kind of boring after a while =\ What do you guys think?

I Agree, felt sort of annoyed beating Zelda so quickly because I wont be able to play it for a while when i forget all the puzzles lol, it willl probably be in March or something

Yeah i kind of wish they'd release one of these mid 2007 games now so i have a reason to play my wii. VC is a joke because i have half of those games on my computer and i can play them for free anytime i want.

When you guys say you beat it too quickly.....how many hours are you talking?

Actually you guys ever considered the fact that you are just better at solving puzzles? Some of the puzzles are a pain in the ass for me and I'm generally not good at them.

yea thats why i fish

yeah thats why i take my time and fish bye the way anyone know how to catch the hylian louch fish?

well i always rush first time then play again doing fun stuff...

i repeated OOT like 10 times in one week (after completing it) when i went on holiday playing it over and over again !!! BEST BOSS BATTLE GANONDORFS PARENTS Twinrova or something :D

but in your situation i would play it over again from the beginning :D

cant wait for my copy December 15th !!

No I beat it in 47 hours or so but I mean beating it like 8 days after it came out. I have too much free time =\

Pecky said:
Replay it with your opposite hand.

LMAO!!! That would be an adventure all on its own. Also, have you guys ever found yourself with the controllers in opposite hands before you start your game? IDK maybe I'm :eek:ut: . Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

i cant play my wii until sunday b/c of school. but i dont want to finish it quickly. I am still in the begging. I dont want to rush, i want it to last for a while. Nintendo said its like 70 hours of gameplay. Wow, u guys beat it quick. r there any mini games after u beat it? or is that it?. I hope not to finish zelda too quick. probg over x-mas break i can see beating it..

i cant play my wii until sunday b/c of school. but i dont want to finish it quickly. I am still in the begging. I dont want to rush, i want it to last for a while. Nintendo said its like 70 hours of gameplay. Wow, u guys beat it quick. r there any mini games after u beat it? or is that it?. I hope not to finish zelda too quick. prob over x-mas break i can see beating it..

Back