Belkin Router issues

mcharv

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
Running a Belkin N1 router and not able to get access to the Internet. Checked the compatible list and it looks ok. Settings: WEP, a/b/g.

I am able to find the router and the Wii accepts the WEP code. When I run test connection, it fails.

Driving me crazy!!! This should be simple.

I removed the security and that worked fine but I am not willing to keep security turned off all the time. How do I continue to keep my network encrypted and get access for the Wii?

Does your router support WPA? WPA is much easier to key in than WEP. You might have to change your other wireless connections but it's worth a try.

Running a Belkin N1 router and not able to get access to the Internet. Checked the compatible list and it looks ok. Settings: WEP, a/b/g.

I am able to find the router and the Wii accepts the WEP code. When I run test connection, it fails.

Driving me crazy!!! This should be simple.

I figured out my connectivity issue, but the Wii still won't connect. It picked up the name of the router fine, but will not establish a connection. What settings, channel, hertz, etc have worked for everyone else?

Last edited:
Back