Best ds games?

I think its when you drift from side to side and it gives you a speed boost so its considered "cheating".

Hybrid said:
IMO opinion the most overrated game on this site is new super mario bros.
sure it's fun but for the 2 seconds it lasted. either everyone on this site sucks at mario games or they don't mind the shortness of it for me the game is too easy.
and yet sonic rush was absolutely LEGENDARY right?

Axtlar said:
could you please tell me what snaking in MKDS means pleasE?

Snaking is when you drift side to side repeatedly taking all that was left of realism in Mario Kart DS. It sounds fun at first, but if you're like most people you'll find out it's not that fun to do and it's the only way to catch up with other MKDS exploiters.

Also it's not cheating and it is a skill however exploitive it is, but many people find it unfun. Some people actually like to feel like they're racing rather than twiddling their fingers to get extra boosts.

Last edited:
Hybrid said:
IMO opinion the most overrated game on this site is new super mario bros.
sure it's fun but for the 2 seconds it lasted. either everyone on this site sucks at mario games or they don't mind the shortness of it for me the game is too easy.

I agree with you it's a tad overrrated, but like the other guy said I still found it to be more fun experience than Sonic Rush. Far starters Sonic Rush was darn short as well and the main difficulty is just lazy level design, you'll constantly have to memorize a ton of things such as where that bottomless pit is or that spike comes out of nowhere and sometimes that gets old. Not just that, but it gets repetitive after awhile.

With all of that negative stuff said I still think it's worth checking out and definatley better than the IMO lacking Sonic Advance games, but unless you're a huge Sonic fan you should check out New Super Mario Bros. first.

mykennedy said:
and yet sonic rush was absolutely LEGENDARY right?
yup! thats the truth!
IT's not like I love sonic and hate mario
i just thought that new super mario bros was to easy to be allot of fun, maybe i'm just really good at mario....

Hybrid said:
yup! thats the truth!
IT's not like I love sonic and hate mario
i just thought that new super mario bros was to easy to be allot of fun, maybe i'm just really good at mario....

You're not really good, it is pretty easy for the sake of appealing to people who played it back in the 80's, which is ironic because the original game was so much harder compared to this game lol. I still found it more enjoyable than Sonic Rush though, but it's just an opinion.

Re: Length of New Super Mario Bros - yes it was shortish, but who cares about length of gameplay when every moment of the game is utterly fantastic? Plus, it isn't 'too' short as some people make out; it just isn't as long as it could have been.

Back