Tha Best Nintendo DS Games

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword? I own the game. It was pretty fun, no doubt, and the difficulty factor is crazy once you unlock the higher difficulties, so any core gamer will have fun too. The easier difficults aren't too hard either, even for a Ninja Gaiden n00b like me (never played a Ninja Gaiden game before Dragon Sword). While it's replay value can be a bit scarce, for only 15$ that's a freakin' bargain. I'd really recommend getting it for that price. If you like beat 'em ups, definatly buy that game before the price goes back up. :p

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword? I own the game. It was pretty fun, no doubt, and the difficulty factor is crazy once you unlock the higher difficulties, so any core gamer will have fun too. The easier difficults aren't too hard either, even for a Ninja Gaiden n00b like me (never played a Ninja Gaiden game before Dragon Sword). While it's replay value can be a bit scarce, for only 15$ that's a freakin' bargain. I'd really recommend getting it for that price. If you like beat 'em ups, definatly buy that game before the price goes back up. :p

Alright I'll defiently look into that

... A double post, from an '06 member? ... Odd... I'm sure you know there's no double posting. >.>;

Aaaaanyways. I'm keeping my eyes on 358/2 days as well. I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan since the first one on the PS2, so another portable game (even though it won't be much like Chain of Memories) would be excellent.

Speaking of that, in Japan it'l be releasing May 30th. While there hasn't been a North American revealing yet, or anywhere else for that matter, odds are the rest of the world should be receiving it. ... Unless Square has turned into a company full of douchebags.

... Seriously? ****. I payed 20$ extra then... Ah well, that's the price of getting a game right when it's released.

Yeah, never played it. Just letting you know your wasting 5 bucks a target ;) Thats like 6 slushies free!

Thread revival?! D:

... If you havn't played it yet, you can't really say anything. :p

Although, in Japan, the legendary Famitsu gave it a very good rating, especially considering their harsh standards. That's probably good news... I'll contradict myself and say it should be a great game to play, simply because Famitsu seems reliable to me.

Thread revival?! D:

... If you havn't played it yet, you can't really say anything. :p

Although, in Japan, the legendary Famitsu gave it a very good rating, especially considering their harsh standards. That's probably good news... I'll contradict myself and say it should be a great game to play, simply because Famitsu seems reliable to me.

Kingdom Hearts Series = Epic videogames. I'll get it even if it gets a 2 out of 5 score.

Also looking forward to Scribblenaughts. I wasn't really interested in it at first but it looks fun.

Back