Best Edge Guarder?

And if you put it in my perspective, I say that's incorrect, lol. All characters can edgeguard, but not everyone is good at it. Take Sonic for example; his only edgeguard tool is his spring, his other attacks are easily dodged.

Compare that to Meta, who can use all his aerials to edgeguard, and... yeah.

But if you think about it if you can master even a character who is not so good and become the best with him then thier you go :p

And if you master Meta Knight's edge guarding abilities, he'll edge guard better than a mastered anyone. :p

Point being, mastering a character doesn't make them the best; there is always a better character that is obviously also mastered by others.

That's so true, but I am much more comfortable with Wolf or Falco (Falco is a decent edge-guarder, got the laser and a good meteor-smash) than say Meta or Snake. I think that's where he's getting the "whoever you master is best" thing.

Well since meta rules at everything everybody should use him then the world would be full of meta pros wannabes.

You should label your posts as sarcastic, Yyy; no matter how obvious it is.

Meta already rules the smash world. All the higher up pros in important tournies (people like M2K) tournies main him; that, or Snake. It's always one or the other.

Oh, and there are already plenty of Meta pro-wannabes, so to speak. Ever seen how fail most Meta players are on wi-fi? I have.

Annoying,but the best

@CK No I haven't because I don't have wifi.Don't have the right high speed internet with a router.

@CK No I haven't because I don't have wifi.Don't have the right high speed internet with a router.

Right, right... My bad, I completely forgot. Really though, most Meta players on wi-fi are terrible. Their reaction times are completely off, they can't gimp or combo correctly, and they spam F-smash if they want a KO; then get countered and fail miserably.

When I use Meta on wi-fi, a lot of people react by also choosing Meta, thinking it evens the odds; all they do is play worse and I pretty much win though, lol.

Yeah, my Meta is slipping, especially online. Everything is off. I can't gimp well...
Screw trying to describe it. My Meta sucks. Plain and simple.
My new favorites are Wolf and Falco.
My Falco is better than my Wolf.

Fox has to be one of the best edgegaurders if you can shine spike good, won't be the best against some characters but if your a really god shine spiker then most character shouldnt be a problem to you, if your looking epic its craptain failcon all the way! Yesterday i epically FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNCHED my friend to death with an epic flaocn punch gimp!

I've seen some amazing CF Punch gimps. I saw a Youtube video of a dude on Melee of him kneeing Giga off the edge then jumping after him and pounding Giga's face in with a Falcon Punch. Amazing stuff.

Back