Best Gun shooting game?Why

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
I am mostly only intrested in gun shooting games for wii and im buying a new one and im wondering which 1 is the and why.

theres one i saw i cant think of the name but aperantly its sort of like GTA ill go find the name brb

what for the wii?

chicken shoot for sh*ts and giggles with the wii blaster or wiiplay has a shooting type mini game in it like duck hunt. then theres resident evil 4 or red steel which are a bit more serious

Metroid Prime 3 is set to come out in less than three weeks. Should be a fantastic game. This series is known for it's first person perspective and backtracking to find lots of items which are needed to beat the difficult bosses. These games take upwards of 40 hours or more to find everything and are very challenging.

Last edited:
well i found out the name Driver: Parallel Lines ive seen the trailer it looks pretty good its like a wanna be GTA i was about to buy it today but i picked up a copy of zelda tp cuz i herd it was amazing and hopefully it is i didnt start it yet

Fire Flower said:
The best shooter for Wii would probably have to be Call Of Duty 3.
Are you sh*tting me! (sorry) that game sucked real bad, and Resident Evil 4 is a hell of alot better shooter

i agree with marioman, COD3 was not very good at all really...RE4 is the best shooter at the moment, so definitely get that, then buy metroid when it comes out, and also umbrella chronicles, oh and whatever game the wii zapper comes packed with (do we know yet? is it ghost squad or?)

Lewi T said:
i agree with marioman, COD3 was not very good at all really...RE4 is the best shooter at the moment, so definitely get that, then buy metroid when it comes out, and also umbrella chronicles, oh and whatever game the wii zapper comes packed with (do we know yet? is it ghost squad or?)

ya gohst squad uses da zapper

y re4 over redsteel other than graphics(cuz i dnt rly care abt that.

Back