Best "Having friends over" game?

Mister Skippy

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
I'm torn at this point. I am having people over next weekend for poker and various activities which I know will turn into a lot of Wii play (have a friend bringing his controllers over so we'll have 4 Wiimotes rolling) I want to have a solid fun group game. The runner so far are:

Wii Sports - Obvious and I know people will like it.

Then I'm at a toss up, I planned on picking up a party game this week, but Warioware won't be out in time. Which leaves basically Rayman or Monkey ball. Which would you guys recommend?

Are the minigames in Monkeyball really that broken?
Is Rayman fun with 4 people?

DO NOT CHOOSE RAYMAN, NO SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER WHATSOEVER, YOU HAVE TO TAKE TURNS AND IT'S TERRIBLE!
monkey ball is like whatever
i suggest madden but if u just wanna screw around get monkey ball

they are both fine choices. but id go with monkey ball. you can get pretty crazy with quite a few of those games. in home run derby it only senses motion, so you can basically swing the wiimote any way u want and it will swing. my friend actually stuck the wiimote in his sock and did a karate kick motion and hit it 700+ feet. plus youve got the classic monkey target is pretty decent. im not sure if you have 4 nunchucks but that would make the game even better.

Pray for SSBB to come out without warning.

Monkey ball. I havent played rayman,but monkey ball is fun. I havent played all the mini games, but the ones i have r fun, especially darts and the hammer throw..

well wii sports should keep u busy lol but i got metal slug and thats ALOT of fun multiplayer and theres need for speed but i never tried it multiplayer but i knoe its 2 player umm yeah

yup ssbb is like the top game
along with zelda and mario party and all those

Back