Best "Having friends over" game?

Def. Wii Sports.

Then again I only have that and Zelda soooo since Twilight Princess is single player duh

I have both and have had 2 nights in with a group of people, 1 night for Rayman and the other for Monkey Ball. To be honest, we spent more time with Rayman because there was soo many games available right from the start in Monkeyball that we never really spent any great time on a single minigame. Both were fun though and although you need to unlock the games in Rayman, they start getting unlocked as soon as you start playing, you don't need to complete the full single player game to play the minigames! Also, while the majority of the games in Rayman are turn based, they are good fun and also amusing to watch due to the humour involved - it is hard not to laugh at the rabbit sitting at the table while you are playing the drawing food game - some discreet adult humour going on there!
Anyway, I need to spend more time in Monkey ball but at this moment in time, I would say both are great choices due to the good mix of minigames they offer - that is exactly the reason I bought them both!

It would be hard for me to say. I have both of these games. I think that you should only Wii Sports. But if you really want another game, here are some pro's and cons real quick.

Rayman

-You would have to basically beat the game in order to play with everyone. This is how you unlock the multi-player games. This may actually be a deciding factor if you ask me. If it is this weekend, you could beat the game by then, but you would have to do it really quick. Pretty much play for two days straight.

-But, the Rayman shooting games would be fun for a group of people. I have only played with one other person. I am not sure how many of the games can use four people.

-I also think people that don't play games would get more of a kick out of Rayman because it is quirky. And the rabbits are funny.

-Most of the mini-games are pretty easy to learn. The ones that are harder won't be as aggravating for people that don't play games. They will at least be able to laugh at the Rabbids when they mess up.

Monkeyball

-You have 50 multi-player games to choose from, right out of the box.

-Some of them are not easy to learn really quickly. And are frustrating. I feel like people that don't play games would loose interest, and say, "Let's just do the bowling. That was fun."

-People could take turns trying to do the single player mode. (I guess they could do this with Rayman too.)

It's too bad Warioware isn't out. That would be perfect for what your party.

Someone suggested Rampage. I think that might be something to think about too. People who don't usually play games would also think it is cool because it is a classic. Wii Play might not be a bad option either. Tough call. Whatever you do, let us know what you got, and how the party goes. You know, if people liked the game.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Why the double post?

becasue I thought of more stuff after I posted my first one.

Why "calling you out on a double post" post?

rayman, but u have to beat it before you get multiplayer unless u wanna take turns palying the minigames

no, only the drum game, and there like harder versions of a couple game

Back