Best loadouts for a Sigmus is...

mattyj

WiiChat Member
Aug 2, 2011
Minnesota
I'm looking to get some kills using the weak Sigmus. Any suggestions on loadouts that would help my cause?

Hi Mattyj. I've been doing the same thing lately. My Loadout is
Sigmus
Torka
Hi Cap Mag
Heavy Hitter
Snap Shot
Reflex Sight
I use this regularly against high levels and with enough strafing and ADS tapping I usually manage to out shoot them. The ADS really does a good job and keeping up with them, Hip fire is pretty decent at close range and by tapping the ADS when you have a straight line to someone results in a lot of head shots.
Hope this helps :)

Which one of you dickfaces was dominating with a Sig the other night? **** I was so pissed... Some level 40 something killed me hundreds of xs with a damn Sig... I was so embarrassed... :sick: Why? lol I do the same sometimes when Im bored or playing low level noobs but I just use the Sig 9 default loadout.

I got an alibi :p
I was partying with friends last night.

I'm either on my Main acct S1anorraX+ or my "fun with noob tube" acct GOZER.
Hope we get a chance to meet on the battlefield :)

Hi Mattyj. I've been doing the same thing lately. My Loadout is
Sigmus
Torka
Hi Cap Mag
Heavy Hitter
Snap Shot
Reflex Sight
I use this regularly against high levels and with enough strafing and ADS tapping I usually manage to out shoot them. The ADS really does a good job and keeping up with them, Hip fire is pretty decent at close range and by tapping the ADS when you have a straight line to someone results in a lot of head shots.
Hope this helps :)

You should replace Reflex Sight with a silencer.

Yoshi, when I replace the reflex with a silencer I happen to get such a low amount of damage and range drop that I feel it isn't even worth using. Sigmus 9 silencer has the damage to work with a silencer though.

Fair enough. I guess when you're talking about a sigmus one bullet makes absolutely no difference anyway. Only way you're taking someone out is a bunch of head shots. lol.

Sigmus 9 - HiCap- Heavy Hitter - Snapshot (changed my mind) -Laser

Also, if you really want a test of your skills, i suggest the standard Sigmus
I personally consider it the shittiest gun in goldeneye. It takes like 2 whole seconds to kill some1.

Okay today i was playing some guy named Andres. The dude was playing with a silenced sigmus 9.
Once my terralite was out of bullets, i grabbed a few guns of his. And fell in love with it.
Seriously. First thing i did was change my Varghen loadout to a silenced sigmus one.
And it's sweeeeeeeeet. So incredibly sweeeeetWith the following loadout;
Sigmus 9- Hicap - HH-SS- Silencer i managed a 46-11 spree.

I've come to the conclusion that the sigmus 9 is a seriously underrated gun.
It's got good range (no matter the stat sheet says), good rate fire, and it reloads fast.
With HH the damage it does is even doable. It's that good, that i currrently can't bring myself to go back to the terralite.

Last edited:
Back