best racing game so far?

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
I just can't wait for mario kart. What's the best racing game experience for the wii right now? I'm hoping someone out there rented a bunch and can tell me the pros and cons of each. Whaddya think?

As of now I hear alot of people like Excite Truck. It also has the highest ratings for racers on the Wii.

i like excite truck alot better than monster 4X4 racing. those are the only racing games i have played for the wii. excite truck is a good game i just wish the price would come down a little. it came out at launch with the wii and is still $50 where i buy my games which is the only place in town. WAL-MART:shocked:

Excite truck is fun, the other racing game I played (can't remember the name) had horrible graphics, and wasn't fun to play.

blume9370 said:
i like excite truck alot better than monster 4X4 racing. those are the only racing games i have played for the wii. excite truck is a good game i just wish the price would come down a little. it came out at launch with the wii and is still $50 where i buy my games which is the only place in town. WAL-MART:shocked:

Exactly my complaint. i rented it and beat all the races on the first mode not beating the whole game more like half of it and what not but i dont want to pay $50 to finish off the game more like $30 is reasonable.
but yea its a great game

Back