Best wii racing game

very simple:
quick fun= excite truck (plus your own music)
long storyline and more options= nfs carbon (the one i got, but this was before i had rented excite truck)

personally, im glad i rented excite truck and bought carbon because i got the full effect out of both in the time i have played them.
don't even look at the others.

Excite truck takes longer than a rental to get obsessed with it....How far did you get? You at least gotta unlock the monster truck!!!

Excite Truck is fun with friends. They catch on quick with the controls and have a lot of fun.

NFS: Carbon is for the person that wants to play the game no matter what. By yourself, Excite Truck can get old quick IMO.

My vote goes to NFS: Carbon

Brawny said:
Excite truck takes longer than a rental to get obsessed with it....How far did you get? You at least gotta unlock the monster truck!!!

i beat all the courses and got all the trucks. it took me i think 3 days with about 4 per day.

I just ordered need for speed carbon. I read it some of the reviews about the controls being hard to work with. Do you guys that play it use the wiimote to control the steering by tilting?

I rented carbon and I thought it was nice, me and a housemate got 75% through it when we rented it though. I don't think I'd ever want to buy it, there were tons of options for customization, but the storymode isn't hugely long.

I liked the tilt steering when I got used to it. Its very natural, I can't wait for better racing games to come out.

Mario Kart 64 on the VC, me and my friends have played it over 10 hours. Excite Truck was I think rushed and not that great, Carbon is just a port that I rather get on the gamecube because its better to control. And SSX Blur is a racing game but I think Tricky was as good if not better than Blur besides the graphics's.

hey...I vote for GODFATHER street racing...lol...

true racing if you think about it rather than faked racing...plus polices...bangs...running over you~~~

Back