Best wii racing game

Need for speed hands down, excitetruck if you like multiplayer but thats mostly all its got in my oppinion. GT pro is a NO NO don't even think about renting it. Very bad I was like this the whole game (in order)= :drool: :confused: :mad2: :tard: :zzz: :cryin: :arf:

you know what i have never played any but nfs carbon looks better kuz my friend has it for PC and it's sweet

I just got need for speed. And its a pretty cool game. The driving techniques using the wiimote as the steering wheel catch on quick but im a little worried that the drifting parts of the game might be a real ***** to not crash left and right.

X2222 said:
I just got need for speed. And its a pretty cool game. The driving techniques using the wiimote as the steering wheel catch on quick but im a little worried that the drifting parts of the game might be a real ***** to not crash left and right.

that's the hardest part of the game, drifting. i skipped as many of those races as i could.

Brawny said:
excite truck...... "pimping" your ride and the whole urban scene in general is kind of over.

actually, its not "over" its still out there in real life, more than ever. i personally am a big fan of the games and the real thing. NFS carbon is the only wii racing game ive played yet but id still say its probably the best (although the canyon drifting races are hard) but i also hear excite truck is good too.

Back