Best SSB: Brawl lineup ever?

:lol: I didn't realise how long that list was I actually thought the charcter numbers would add up to something like 30:lol: . I could probably make that list shorter, there are only a few charcters I realllllllllly want there, such as Lyn.

Oh yeah a character who I never put in my list who I really want in Brawl is Stanley from Donkey Kong 3.

P.S: C'mon! There must be someone who knows about Bobby Tokyo and Seal.

Bobby Tokyo was the guy who painted dogs yellow so they looked like Pikachu, he got arrested when the police found loads dead yellow dogs in his bin. Bobby Tokyo also got arrested for going down to his local duck pond and shooting all of the ducks so that he could play Duck Hunt (his NES was broken), a small child who happened to be feeding the ducks at the time was traumatised for life. Bobby Tokyo also doesn't know why his TV dies when he throws a stick at it.

And Seal? Hmm... he's a bit hard to explain. Wait for someone else to come along who hows what I'm talking about so that they can explain him.

Last edited:
I think they shouldn't take any out but instead just add them in.
It would get confusing after about 100 characters but oh well.
by the way Poo is from earth bound. He is some karate foreign guy.

guess so but think about that and see him running on fire and dies at the side of the stage but that wont happen i think it would be good tho

Toad couldn't reach anyone w/ his short limbs:p That's y I disaprove of Koopa, Animal Crossing characters & so many others, there limbs r just too short.

i reckon nothin no matter how much characters they put in there(even all of nintendo's characters) it still wont be bad it will be the best but i dont think so cause wat happens if u need a sequel? im thinkin about 35 characters would be good ,Melee has 24, i reckon it needs more fire emblem characters. and sonic. god we need more info can someone at the next press conference please ask about smash brawl???????? i got great character ideas but i think i am the only person on the face of the earth that knows fire emblem f-zero zelda sonic and kirby.

Last edited:
Back