Best Type to Play on ? LCD , Plasma, DLP ?

Master Wii said:
Why don't you take a look at the link to the TV he provided before posting your nonsence.

Why don't you take that stick out of your ass? I was simply stating that IF you have a HDTV you should invest in purchasing a component cable. There will be others viewing the topic wondering whether it's worth it and it is.

Rackers said:
Why don't you take that stick out of your ass? I was simply stating that IF you have a HDTV you should invest in purchasing a component cable. There will be others viewing the topic wondering whether it's worth it and it is.

If you would have actually payed attention to the thread you would have known that the link the guy provided pointed to a TV that was NOT HD. Also you f*ckin idiot, you can't receive an HD signal through regular A/V Cables. You HAVE to have HD component cables. So what, by "stating that IF you have a HDTV you should invest in purchasing a component cable," you were pointing out something that is blatantly obvious?

The guy was wondering if purchasing HD component cables would provide a better picture on his non-HD TV, to which my response was no, and that he should spend his money on something else (like another nunchuk controller.)

You should go do this :mad2: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
i have a 60" plasma in my room it looks fine

Back