Best Wii Game SO Far

Well I will have to say Zelda TP or Super Paper Mario.
I'm still waiting for Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Galxy. Those 2 are going to be good.

RE4 by far TP was good but.........it just doesnt have that feeling of greatness. RE4 must be good though, cause most are goin for it and its not been out for that long

Boggalog said:
RE4 by far TP was good but.........it just doesnt have that feeling of greatness. RE4 must be good though, cause most are goin for it and its not been out for that long

Or perhaps a lot of people are choosing RE4 because they did just get it and are still currently playing through it.

Resident Evil, I don't care if its a 2 year old port. Its what the Wii was made for!!

Twilight Princess, because I've never played a Resident Evil in my life and I don't know why. At the moment though I have £30 and I'm deciding whether to get Resident Evil 4 or Harry Potter so my best wii game may change.

TwilightWarrior said:
Twilight Princess, because I've never played a Resident Evil in my life and I don't know why. At the moment though I have £30 and I'm deciding whether to get Resident Evil 4 or Harry Potter so my best wii game may change.
re4 is a must.

RE4 is amazing, and it does also highlight how poor a lot of the games have been so far. Maybe the creators of red steel should have looked at it before creating that piece of cr*p.

TwilightWarrior : go with re4 over Harry Potter, you will be glad you did, I might even sleep better at night knowing you did.

deeman said:
RE4 is amazing, and it does also highlight how poor a lot of the games have been so far. Maybe the creators of red steel should have looked at it before creating that piece of cr*p.
i disagree. red steel was a good fps, as it aids in getting used to fps' on the wii. i wish re4 would have used the wii mote rather than the control stick for sniper mode, as red steel did.

(but not to say red steel is NEARLY as fun as re4)

Back