Best Wiichat Threads

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
I was just bored...and I thought of this. Post your favorite threads ever made [minus the board games.] Wheather it be for comedic reasons or because it's helpful or even because it has a high post count, post the threads that you think were most kick-a**. I'll post mine later....I'm too lazy to look for them...

Oh yea, and you can also do pots too.

Last edited:
- What are you thinking about thread
- Official Photo Album thread
- What did you blow your money on today thread
- Your Top 10 thread

Hahaha @DP I was going to say any thread where pants are optional. :D

(DT note: They're so extremely optional around here I'd dare to say they're just not worn ever).

[DT] said:
Hahaha @DP I was going to say any thread where pants are optional. :D

(DT note: They're so extremely optional around here I'd dare to say they're just not worn ever).
The power of white text is good

All Things Hockey is probably the best one, and one of the few that has remained on topic since its making.

There are other good ones on here, but thats my choice.

nfl!!! is hands down my favourite thread, we have discused everything footballwise up to tomorows superbowl, which i by the way cant wait for

Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

She's gone, but not forgotten <3

the sheep thread until SOMEONE closed it-(Syntax):mad5: for some reason it was a really interesting topic.
EDIT no one has mentioned a gaming thread yet, i liked and don't remember the name of the thread with Mario Baseball and Monster Hunter 3 confirmation.

Twas a thread I made wayyyyy back. OP was like six huge paragraphs, I think. TLC banned me and then closed the thread, mostly because she disagreed with my opinion. I'm still bitter about it, because I'd REALLY like to go back and read through it again, but its not in the history anymore. I'm surprised you never saw it, though, it was at the top of the Lounge for a good two weeks or so. Perhaps thats when you were gone for an extended period? What was that all about, anyway? I always seem to forget that the old you and the nwe you are the same person...

Back