BEST Wiimote Batteries to Get

I use the new Panasonic R2 rechargeables. To my surpirse they are really good. Charging them only takes like 2-3 hours and I've played 38 hours with rumble on and still at 2 bars. Haven't even used the other 2 batteries yet.

1) Don't buy really cheap pieces of junk.
2) Go with at least 2000 Mah NiMh
3) If you don't think you'll keep up on recharging, or won't have extras ready to go, get the 15 minute charge variety.

Im guessing you guys dont pay much attention to the warnings nintendo put out.They said dont use Ni-MH rechargables as it can permenently wreck your wiimote.

Nintendo specified certain battery types. They recommended not using rechargeables! Seriously, read the manual. Also don't leave the batteries in the wiimote for more than a month on non usage.

Yup, saw the recommendation. Ignored it. On about hour 20 with my 2500 mAh NiMH Energizers and still have 3 blinky lights on my wiimote. If everyone followed the rules, we wouldn't have a wii now would we ;).

Clon3 said:
I use the new Panasonic R2 rechargeables. To my surpirse they are really good. Charging them only takes like 2-3 hours and I've played 38 hours with rumble on and still at 2 bars. Haven't even used the other 2 batteries yet.
durcells take 30 mins to recharge burn that up :arf:

Back