Blu ray vs hd dvd sales figures

Me get pissy? I think its quite amusing when you try and make valid points with useless opinions.

vagrant said:
I've had a ps3 since launch, I just think you're a dipshit and enjoy watching you get pissy.

I enjoy watching him get pissy to :}

He cant stand it when he's wrong about something and tries and tries to get back his arguments but fails completely. Then he ends up desperate like he is right now lol. I've seen him trumped so many times in different threads and he gets really moody then :p

Sorry OP but its just funny.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Me get pissy? I think its quite amusing when you try and make valid points with useless opinions.

Useless opinions are precisely what you use to validate your claims. It's also your opinion that blu-ray.com is accurate.

acphydro said:
I enjoy watching him get pissy to :}

He cant stand it when he's wrong about something and tries and tries to get back his arguments but fails completely. Then he ends up desperate like he is right now lol. I've seen him trumped so many times in different threads and he gets really moody then :p

Sorry OP but its just funny.

There you go throwing that trumped word out there again :wtf: . I guess its clearly wrong to say that a format who has more consoles sold, more software sold, and more potential is gonna lose the format war. If you guys want to defend hd dvd, then be my guest. I am getting pretty desperate right now. Its hard defending myself against someone who thinks their 5 yeard old computer can do anything besides play an mp3 or sims.

Its also funny you think I fail completely when im the one who posted links, and all you guys can do is whine like little women. Blu ray wont win. Sony is so mean for forcing blu ray on us. The ps3 is too expensive. My 5 pc's can do so much more than a ps3. I dont care if your pc can display every pore on a humans skin in a video game. If theres no good games, then why even bother?

acphydro said:
Useless opinions are precisely what you use to validate your claims. It's also your opinion that blu-ray.com is accurate.

What have you posted besides useless opinions?

none of this matters anyway. people are stupid. ****ing watch a movie beacuse it looks like a tight ****ing movie. i dont care about how clear i can see the people on the screen actually sweating. i dont want it to look like i have a bunch of midgets in my tv acting in a movie. this **** is just like soopin up cars, ****ing retarded.

Wii&Ps3 said:
There you go throwing that trumped word out there again :wtf: . I guess its clearly wrong to say that a format who has more consoles sold, more software sold, and more potential is gonna lose the format war. If you guys want to defend hd dvd, then be my guest. I am getting pretty desperate right now. Its hard defending myself against someone who thinks their 5 yeard old computer can do anything besides play an mp3 or sims.

Its also funny you think I fail completely when im the one who posted links, and all you guys can do is whine like little women. Blu ray wont win. Sony is so mean for forcing blu ray on us. The ps3 is too expensive. My 5 pc's can do so much more than a ps3. I dont care if your pc can display every pore on a humans skin in a video game. If theres no good games, then why even bother?

Thats the first time I have used the word trumped in this thread. And you are right it is clearly wrong to make that false claim based on information from an unreliable source. If you believe a 5 year old computer cant do anything but play mp3s or the sims then you are truly more idiotic than most of the people here think you are. The PS3 has no good games right now yet you argue that the PC has no good games. It makes no sense.

Wii&Ps3 said:
What have you posted besides useless opinions?

A statement that completely makes everything you've said meaningless.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I dont care if your pc can display every pore on a humans skin in a video game. If theres no good games, then why even bother?

So, and correct me if I'm wrong here, now you're (it is YOU'RE btw, not your) saying that there are no good games on PC?:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

I'd like you to send a little of whatever it is that you're (there it is again) smoking my way, if you would

BlenderWizard said:
So, and correct me if I'm wrong here, now you're (it is YOU'RE btw, not your) saying that there are no good games on PC?:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

I'd like you to send a little of whatever it is that you're (there it is again) smoking my way, if you would

I'll take some too :yesnod:

Wii&Ps3 said:
I know it hurts because the majority of people here hate the ps3. My suggestion is just let it marinate for a little while. You will soon come to terms that blu ray and the ps3 will come out on top.

Fanboy much?

Im sure everyone who wants to play bluray to watch movies (not everyone is a gamer.. the HUGE % of ppl arent gamers..) arent going to buy a Ps3. Duh, If anything, which i doubt they will. They will TRY and afford a player.

I sure as hell wouldnt go buy a Game console that only barely plays the stupid things, if anything id buy a player. Which i wont. IF Bluray stays around, its not going to mean a hell of alot for the PS3 (May mean something for the NEXT Gen, but not much for the Ps3 other then maybe keeping it alive a little)

And btw, incase you hadnt heard. There is now a 51GB TRIPLE-layer DVD soon hitting the markets (thats +1GB more then bluray dual layer), unless Bluray want to amp up the price MORE on the disks and possibly readers. Then Bluray is gonna have more to fight then they thought, lol.

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:
Fanboy much?

And btw, incase you hadnt heard. There is now a 51GB TRIPLE-layer DVD soon hitting the markets (thats +1GB more then bluray dual layer), unless Bluray want to amp up the price MORE on the disks and possibly readers. Then Bluray is gonna have more to fight then they thought, lol.

I own a wii and dont play it because theres no good games. Im not a fanboy. IM just stating I like the ps3 more.

Theres single layer 50gb blu ray disks, so whats your point? Find me a dvd that can hold 200gb that blu ray can support.

acphydro said:
Thats the first time I have used the word trumped in this thread. And you are right it is clearly wrong to make that false claim based on information from an unreliable source. If you believe a 5 year old computer cant do anything but play mp3s or the sims then you are truly more idiotic than most of the people here think you are. The PS3 has no good games right now yet you argue that the PC has no good games. It makes no sense.

resistance is better than anything that has come out for the pc.

Back