Blu ray vs hd dvd sales figures

re

acphydro said:
You sure like to provoke when you have been proved wrong on many levels. But I like it, its what makes coming here to post fun.

Thats why I do it :lol: Its so easy to push your guys buttons you have no idea.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4edmxIhB-Q[/MEDIA]

That's what I think Wii&PS3 is like at home, but maybe in English

Wii&Ps3 said:
Posting a video over a year old is an awesome burn :shocked: I think blenderwizard is just mad because she blew all of her money upgrading her pc.

I think this thread has run its course unless someone has actual proof to provide.

Its tough finding any links to blu ray sales with the words nintendo or wii in it.

You can deny it all you want, but common sense will come knocking on your door some day soon. When it happens its gonna hurt quite a bit.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Its tough finding any links to blu ray sales with the words nintendo or wii in it.

You can deny it all you want, but common sense will come knocking on your door some day soon. When it happens its gonna hurt quite a bit.

Don't need nintendo or Wii in it. Just need solid actual proof, not from somewhere that likely has a bias. Anyways we will all see someday.

Wii&Ps3 said:
All the games listed are crap. I would rather play checkers than anything on the pc. Leave the real gaming to consoles.

You obviously dont know what a good game is, lmfao. Some of those games listed are better then ANY console game ill ever play.

And some of your opinions are swaying way off of fact now, this thread has gone on long enough.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
Posting a video over a year old is an awesome burn :shocked: I think blenderwizard is just mad because she blew all of her money upgrading her pc.

You're just mad because I kicked you in your pussy in front of everyone.

re

BlenderWizard said:
You're just mad because I kicked you in your pussy in front of everyone.

That was the lamest comeback in this entire thread :lol: Seriously I cant stop laughing. Blenderwizard its funny how you get the most butthurt out of anyone here. I cant make a comment without you getting all pissy, and acting like woman. Maybe you are a woman? All the signs are pointing to yes :idea:

Wii&Ps3 said:
That was the lamest comeback in this entire thread :lol: Seriously I cant stop laughing. Blenderwizard its funny how you get the most butthurt out of anyone here. I cant make a comment without you getting all pissy, and acting like woman. Maybe you are a woman? All the signs are pointing to yes :idea:

Perhaps you could explain to the rest of us what "butthurt" is?:shocked:

Back