Bombs in The Godfather

IcedEarth81

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2007
Where do you get them? I'm supposed to blow up a family's mansion but I don't know where the bombs are.

I did the mission where you had to blow up the factory and they did give you bombs for that, but this isn't really a mission, just an objective that was added to the list. Also, they show drug fronts that I can go blow up as well. I just don't know where the bombs are.

Well I don't have the game lol.
Sorry I can't help you
Try a guide?, Im sure you'll have them on you. Just go to the mansion and get to where you gotta go and try it?

I do believe you buy them off the dodgy looking dudes on the streets with the $ sign above them

I havent done that specific mission you mention... but go find the black market dealer that sells bombs thats probably the bombs you need to complete your task

Go to the FBI headquarters in littly italy. There's a dealer near there that sells them on the stairs.

u ether buy them from from street guys or if its a mission u go in the basement of compund and hit p

try the black market, you can se some shady guys standing on street corners, or back alleys, with a little $ above their head. Also check your map, for places to buy bombs.

open up your map and view all of NYC. then click your Z button to bring up the list of places. if you then scroll down each one, the places on the map will turn into bigger icons showing the location of that item. scroll down the list of places until you get to bombs. the map will show you whereabouts the bomb sellers are :thumbsup:

"i thought i had all you guinea hoods locked up" - capt mcklutzski

anyways, although they rarely exist in the little italy i know today ( ;) ) there are a ton of them in the allyways. check your map and where you see a "$" sign, thats where all the guys you need to buy gun upgrades, bombs and other misc contraband from :)

Stallyon said:
ha...thats what you think hun :p

nah that part of the city isnt a bad neighborhood. even at night there arent that much gang related activities and its very quiet. same with china town and soho (i should know lol)

brooklyn/bronx and queens are where you should stay away from (well certain areas)

Back