Boom boom!

Xepher__

Stepmania God
Nov 21, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0529-9620-6806-4914
So, anyone want to take a guess how long Nintendo will take to make a gun that connects to the Nunchuk or Wiimote? I bet they are going to do it too, I mean, they did it for Classic nintendo, why not do it to a motion sensitive system? It would be amazing to play with an actual hand held gun for Red Steel and CoD3.

No, im stupid, looks like it already exists. That makes me a glad panda.

It's really worth it, I waited for 10 hours on friday to get mine. I've never played anything like it, and already I can't wait to play an FPS with this thing when it comes out!

If I could use it with Resi Evil, I think I'd literally become incontient with glee. Imagine being able to lock in on some zombie's skull with that baby and fire... I love carnage against reanimated corpses lol
I only got mine on pre-order for UK release (8th dec) today as a spur of a moment thing - I LOVE my GC but hate how limited its become in terms of decent new games etc. It was actually my non gaming gf who urged me to get it; seems like a good choice as at least she won't complain when I'm hooked to it as she wants one too :lol:

Back