BORING wii channels

I learn now that those channel are meant as a weekly to do thing. Like you read news paper comic every sunday, etc.
That's why it the length of voting, etc. is about a week length-ish.
I mean if they did put like 30 questions, or let you have 10 mii contest at once, sure everyone will be happy right away but they will soon stop doing it, as doing stuff like that daily gets boring quickly, much like reading news paper comic daily. That's why if you do it as a weekly routine it isn't tiresome or boring, if you like that kind of stuff that is.

It is not pointless, but isn't filled with content because it was meant to be a weekly thing, which could be a turn off for some people. I personally like to see how my prediction fare with the rest of the Wii owners, especially in World Wide Polls : )

If you were expecting channels to be entertaining paralleling with games, get real.

I don't mind those channels, voting doesn't take long at all and the Check Mii Out Channel allows me to get a little creative. When I have time I enjoy those.

All the channels are decent, I am eagerly awaiting the Everybody's Nintendo Channel for Wii previews and DS demos.

Iknorite?
But ooh, the Everybody's Nintendo Channel sounds fun.
Now if only Nintendo would be a bit more like the Playstation store and have downloadable game content for GH3 and American Idol Encores.

_I haven't been on them since Brawl. But yes when I use to use them, they wore pretty much pointless and only a better way to take your boredem up a notch.

Me and the wife usually like to use the everybody votes channel to see how our opinions fare against everybody else. We used to like the check mii out channel but got bored of it pretty quickly, I think we designed about 5 different miis for the contests but that was the end of that.

Douten is so true! thank you for there being at least one non ignorrant person on this site! Seriously okay you get them for free and they are in my opinion entertaining like Douten said I want to see how my predictions are the same or different with those of other wii owners all over the world! It is quite interesting once you think outside the fact that you are bored and you are complaining over something so miniscule as a Wii Channel, and for those that said the Wii is getting boring, then go buy a PS3!!! But now that I Pwn at Brawl I haven't played anything other than Brawl since I got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually don't mind the Everybody Votes Channel. It's really quite interesting to see which choice got the most votes. :lol:

The Check Mii Out Channel was also useful for downloading some very creative Miis. They were also free, a nice gesture from Nintendo. If you find them so boring you don't have to use them.

Back