Brawl Friend Codes 2013

It brings me immeasurable satisfaction t' hear that yet another has seen the light of 'Karp. ♪

All the love Magikarp is receivin' today puts me in a good mood. Think I might improvise a midnight fishin' trip.

Wii Friend Code: 1385 2521 9164 1267
SSBB Code: 3440-1684-2436
:papermario::papermario::papermario:

Favorite Character: Kirby (I guess its not that overpowered... Well, he wasn't one of my final four so that makes sense)
Favorite Stage (Out of Unlocked): Corneria, though I prefer custom stages, because you can make them more of a challenge.
Least Favorite Character: Olimar
Least Favorite Stage: Delfino Plaza.
Favorite Move: Kirby's Hammer Swing
Controller Style: Wiimote, Nunchuck
Special Preferences: In game, must be items. No Bunny Hood, No Invisible. 1 on 1 means Kirby isn't allowed, this goes the same for 2 on 2, but all else he is.

Well, if you wanna be my friend an play with me, just PM me on here so I can accept you on my Wii.

I'd love to see your OP Kirby one of these days...

tumblr_m6lacmz0Ta1qefbbzo1_500.jpg

I've a million tabs open and don't feel like crashin' Chrome by goin' to Photobucket (in which case, restarting Chrome would crash my bloody PC), so I just Google'd a different one.

T'is why I always Google images I've already stored. Now that ya know, ya don't need t' point it out anymore. Ya Dig? ... I'd ask "Ya Splash?", but obviously ya'd say no... scrub.

ok so this offtopic tangent has gone on too long lol

White text?

But why store them when you just Google them all the time? Doesn't that defeat the point of Photobucket?

0820-5973-8768

I mostly play PM but I'm down to brawl too.
Adding everybody who replies their friend code!

Thanks hope we can play soon! :)

Added. But I play Brawl only, I played 1st and 3rd super smash bros only, so I dont think ill be good with project M. I never tried it, i readed it is similar to melee.

that's the beauty of it! you should try it- melee is by far better smashing than the others in the franchise.

Added. But I play Brawl only, I played 1st and 3rd super smash bros only, so I dont think ill be good with project M. I never tried it, i readed it is similar to melee.
I've never played Melee either, but Project M is way better than both Brawl and Melee combined.

Back