Brawl Friend Codes 2013

Hey Cringey, I added you today let me know if you wanna play some brawl.

bayside add me if you wanna brawl FC: 1808-1589-4100

Last edited by a moderator:
My Code

Wii Friend Code: 1385 2521 9164 1267
SSBB Code: 3440-1684-2436
:papermario::papermario::papermario:

Favorite Character: Kirby (I guess its not that overpowered... Well, he wasn't one of my final four so that makes sense)
Favorite Stage (Out of Unlocked): Corneria, though I prefer custom stages, because you can make them more of a challenge.
Least Favorite Character: Olimar
Least Favorite Stage: Delfino Plaza.
Favorite Move: Kirby's Hammer Swing
Controller Style: Wiimote, Nunchuck
Special Preferences: In game, must be items. No Bunny Hood, No Invisible. 1 on 1 means Kirby isn't allowed, this goes the same for 2 on 2, but all else he is.

Well, if you wanna be my friend an play with me, just PM me on here so I can accept you on my Wii.

Last edited:
Damn but that's a lot of information, especially in one('s first) post in an FC thread.

Favorite Character: Kirby (Though is a bit overpowered to be in a fair fight, don't you agree?)
Nope, Meta Knight is probably the only overpowered character there is in vBrawl.

Favorite Stage (Out of Unlocked): Corneria, though I prefer custom stages, because you can make them more of a challenge.
Don't think you can play custom stages online.

Special Preferences: In game, must be items. No Bunny Hood, No Invisible. 1 on 1 means Kirby isn't allowed, this goes the same for 2 on 2, but all else he is.
Any items except two? And you can freely use Kirby anytime you like, because he's not as OP as you apparently think he is.

Don't add me because I don't play vBrawl anymore. I only play Project M. The official site's down right now though, so I can't link you to it.

Back