Brawl Friend Codes 2013

Added. But I play Brawl only, I played 1st and 3rd super smash bros only, so I dont think ill be good with project M. I never tried it, i readed it is similar to melee.

All the more reason t' get it, yeah? Project: M is like a whole new game, even t' people who've played Melee... to you, it really would be a new (and wholly refreshing) change. P:M blows Brawl 'n 64 outta the water, ya should really give it a try bro.

We all start out as newbies anyways, I myself didn't start L-canceling 'til a week or so in. :lol: Even the Melee pros get bodied by any character that wasn't in Melee 'til they learn the ropes.

I've never played Melee either, but Project M is way better than both Brawl and Melee combined.

That's an insult t' vBrawl, and thus I concur.

... but srsly project: m > melee

My OP Kirby

I'd love to see your OP Kirby one of these days...
Does anyone remember the first one? (Maybe it was melee, but it was the one on nintendo for sure.)
He could scam moves like it was nothing, and to contrast brawl the move he gained from the characters in those games were actually useful.

You got a point there, but every time I fought a Pikachu on intense or max level, or with another person, I won... I mean Kirby can take one of any character's powers.

Did you win by spamming Pikachu's Neutral B or something? Kirby's copy abilities don't give him that much of an advantage.

You got a point there, but every time I fought a Pikachu on intense or max level, or with another person, I won... I mean Kirby can take one of any character's powers.

Tiers don't really mean anythin' unless you're playin' someone who can use and abuse what makes a character top tier. i.e. CPUs of any level, or players that aren't professional tourney-goers don't count. Never use personal experience to judge how useful a character is, as said personal experience doesn't really stand up to the literal years of time pros have put int' the game, both for gameplay and research.

That, and Neutral B moves usually aren't a character's best Special and thus not important. For example, Copy-ing Falcon Punch certainly won't net you any wins. Kirby doesn't have the mobility to take advantage of Fox's laser camping. Mario's Fireballs aren't very useful unless you know how t' use them properly by bein' an actual a Mario player; and the same goes for most of the projectile moves that aren't inherently powerful.

I was actually thinkin' in Melee context when sayin' that, but all'a that applies to every other Smash game too lol. Although Falcon Punch isn't completely useless in 64.

I wanna play right now....friend code 5456-5345-7710 pm or give me a vistor message saying you add me.I'm on right now.

Back