Brawl Goes Gold in Japan

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Brawl has officially gone gold in Japan. Which, for all of you who don't know:

Going gold" in the world of software development is when you/your team completed the final product in the form of a "master disc". Now called the "gold master", this disc is sent to the factory to be duplicated into consumer copies.

So, in other words, Nintendo can add no more to the game. Everything that they wanted in the game is in. So, unless Megaman was either in before that podcast or they got him in in about a week...

It also of course seems as if Brawl will land on it's Jan. 24 date in Japan. Giving further hope that the delays are over.

Well I'll let you discuss.

Link

(This may be old news for some. But, I figured an "official" announcement was in order)

Last edited:
good post. If anything, it sounds as if they're behind schedule because Brawl's releasing in Japan in mid January, correct?

Wow, that just made me realize how close Brawl is. JUST OVER A MONTH!

Yeah, this game is going to be intense.
Wish a demo was available for us normal folk :lol:

i always thought it'd be a simultaneous release so no spoilers on youtube could be shown

24 characters just isnt enough!
there should of been 39859023874957324 characters!

yay for mario being the only playable character in Brawl?

That logic makes no sense.

I hate how people think it needs to be balanced. if it was balanced thats no fun. its like playing a game where theres a pro who's played it for over 5 years and a new guy. and its a tie. how? he button mashed.

xD Thats not what we mean by balanced.

Its just that a pro who's mastered Mario shouldn't be beaten by a noob who spams with Metaknight.

noob=noob
pro=pro

No matter what character they choose. That would be the ideal situation.

I prefer the balanced amount of characters because once you go online all people will use is the one character and never anyone else. Each characters need unique abilities.
Plus I have forgotten about Brawl and seems like it has lost it's hype....

Back