Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they take roy hes way better then marth man whats does nintendo think there doin takin out the strongest swordman:mad:

ever notice how there a last box in the items screen wat ya think that is

Last edited by a moderator:
R u talking about the item screen in VS. mode? Not to mention that was really random:tard:

And welcome, hope u have fun in this forum.

Kalimar said:
Okay, first thing: Ice Climbers and Mr. Game and Watch are getting sacked! That's official news if you wish to look it up. Second: not all clones are going. They are being reworked though so that they won't be clones anymore. Third: some recent news (though it isn't official, so it has to be labled a rumor) states that in a radio show in Japan, Sakurai revealed three new characters; Ridley (which would be great and wouldn't make Pit the only one with wings), Wind Waker Link (to replace Young Link), and Bowser Jr.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=2958

And after all that is said, I hope Mewtwo stays! He is one of my best guys!

Why would young link go, and WW Link come? it stupid? and false i hope

I want Young Link

Yes, we know, u love young link...I hope that cel-shaded horror doesn't make it either. Young link should stay, especially cuz he is one of the strongest cpu players in the game. WW link won't happen, it wouldn't fit or make any sense.

Yes, WW Link = suck. Y Link owns, has better projectile game than Link. I like Link better, but they're both great characters.

ssbb_lover said:
Yes, we know, u love young link...I hope that cel-shaded horror doesn't make it either. Young link should stay, especially cuz he is one of the strongest cpu players in the game. WW link won't happen, it wouldn't fit or make any sense.
why wouldnt he fit? and how would he suck if you havent seen him yet?

I agree with Mr. S. I think that Celda would be a great addition to the game. Although I wasnt fond of the game. And yes Young link was one of my all time favs but you cant have 3 links. Mabye they could do a y. link o. link transformation like sheik. personally I wouldnt like it but it would make a lil more sense.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
why wouldnt he fit? and how would he suck if you havent seen him yet?
The way he looks and he just wouldn't fit. Listen this is just my opinion so forget about it. I just don't think he would be cool.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back