Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with all the hate for Doc? Doc owns, lots of people play him instead of Mario. I mean, pills that deal more damage than fireballs? How can you not like that? And the haters for Jiggs? Come on, just cause sing sucks doesn't mean anything. Tons of characters have moves you'd never use. Plus Jiggs has the amazing ability to jump. Alot. And the Wall of Pain just owns. And then there's Luigi. Best WD in the game! Just love flying around stages like that! XD

And finally Pichu. Pichu... well... sucks. But I like the fact that Pichu's the only real crappy character. Well, G&W is pretty bad, same with Mewtwo, but they have potential. Nothing really says "I own you noob!" like owning them with Pichu. Pichu should stay. For that reason only. But no other crappy characters should be allowed in, one is enough.

And yes I registered here just to defend those characters.

lol thats funny. Well acctually I must agree I always used Doc and never touched mario. But I could live without him. I personally thought in the right hands Jiggly Puff and GameandWatch were two of the 4 best characters in the game. I would never want Luigi to go cuz I like him more than mario. Pichu sux and the game wouldnt be complete without mewtwo.

Trickz said:
Whats with all the hate for Doc? Doc owns, lots of people play him instead of Mario. I mean, pills that deal more damage than fireballs? How can you not like that? And the haters for Jiggs? Come on, just cause sing sucks doesn't mean anything. Tons of characters have moves you'd never use. Plus Jiggs has the amazing ability to jump. Alot. And the Wall of Pain just owns. And then there's Luigi. Best WD in the game! Just love flying around stages like that! XD

And finally Pichu. Pichu... well... sucks. But I like the fact that Pichu's the only real crappy character. Well, G&W is pretty bad, same with Mewtwo, but they have potential. Nothing really says "I own you noob!" like owning them with Pichu. Pichu should stay. For that reason only. But no other crappy characters should be allowed in, one is enough.

And yes I registered here just to defend those characters.
Trying to find the positive side to everything, eh?

Actually, I just don't like when someone says things bad about Doc. I believe you said "a character worse than Pichu or Doc" somewhere in here (I'd quote but I'm too lazy to find it.) I mean come on. I'll 1v1 you Doc vs whatever character you use and believe worthy of ssbb. Besides, Doc > Mario. Take Mario out instead.

I also said previously that I would love for him to take out mario...I don't care which one or either. Personally I suck w/ them, not stealthy enough. I kick ass w/ sheik, literally.

lol, you do realize Shiek is probably the cheapest character in the game and is one of if not THE best character? Although, I shouldn't be talking... I main Marth XD

Well ya, but some ppl don't like her cuz she's too fast. She's the best for me, oh and to prove u wrong there was only one other person out of like 30 who liked sheik awa me in the SSBM favorites thread.

I'm not wrong, trust me. Go to smashboards.com, thats where I came from. Read the Tier Lists. Look how many threads are called "Help me kill this damn Shiek." Shiek is one of the best. And if only one person in the world used Shiek, it wouldn't change that.

Well I don't care, i'm good w/ her. Is that against the law? Man, give her a break...my poor sheik.

I like that thread title.:D

Hey, Shiek's good, and I'm not complaining. Like I said, I main Marth, who's probably right behind Shiek in cheapness.

Yeah, whenever I lose w/ sheik I resort to him...wait a sec, hey! Don't be saying i'm not a good player just because they're the the 2 cheapest ppl in ur opinion. $%@#.

lol, and it's not only my opinion, have a look around Smashboards.com.

Taken from Grizz_Lee at SmashBoards:
What do you mean there are no "cheap" characters. Fox, Marth, and Shiek, if you are to designate any in the game as cheap, are the cheapest of the cheap. Marth can literally win a game with C-Stick mashing. With Fox, its so easy to combo into and UAir, and kill certain characters at less then 90% upwards. And Shiek is incredibly fast and powerful with her Fair, Uair, DSmash, and almost every single attack of hers. Those characters are on the very top because they are the easiest to play and easist to win with. You cant hardly argue that, because its fact. I'm not trying to sound like a John here, but thats how it is. Thats one of the reasons some people, like KIllaOR decide to "break the steryotype" and go with another character. If you watch the East vs West Coast finals at FC3, KillaOR gets 3 stocked by Ken's Fox. Killa even uses a good UThrow Rest combo on him, and Ken still makes it back. Enough said. Representing Mid tier right here.

Enough about that though, did anybody hear that the metal gear solid creator is making the solid snake board in brawl? It's seriously going to be the coolest area ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back