Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been confirmed, says many sites, that they r kicking out somewhere around 3 char's maybe more.

They'll have to be getting rid of it, I saw it on a couple sites, but think about it. It would be dumb not to, they'd have to many char's.

Wut if there ended up being 55 char's. That would mean a bigger chance of clones and pichu's. And to get some characters u mite have to beat one player mode...w/ all 55 of them, when only half of them may be cool.

Im sure they can get creative. Plus Im sure they learned their lesson on that. And some ppl liked it that way. Cuz you could like Capt. Falcons moves but you think Gannadorf is a cooler character. Well that clone thing helps in that way. But I see what you meen with pichu and Dr. Mario

I mean wut if they put deity link, an awsome char., and made his moves the same as link's. Or if they made metaknight a kirby w/ a sword. And for my last example wut if they made bowser jr. Bowser but smaller. All characters that r wanted, but they would be gay clones. So wut if Ganon's cooler, if they made his moves cooler I would probably be him all the time.

But as long as they don't put shy guy, koopa, etc. I'll be happy. I mean think if u had to beat something w/ pichu 10x's! Maybe char's *gulp* worse than pichu and doc...ahhh!!!!!

Ya, I don't care if it gets a .001 out of 5. I'm getting it! Plus the price might be lower if it gets a rating like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back