Brawl Roster Revealed this December

Well we definitely know that the 3rd wasn't the update to look for...now.

I'm sure we will hear the rest once Japan gets it anyway.

what about australians when are we due to get it>.< man that blows if we get it like over a month later

Yep, its official people. CoroCoro just rehashed the info on the Dojo. We got nothing new.

The translation is as follows, with my personal notes in the brackets. (By the way, I leave the English intentionally strange. It is a DIRECT translation, so you guys can get an better idea of what it says exactly and form your own opinions from it):

"[big text at the top]Super Smash Bros X All Character Big Presenting to the Public Book

[yellow text below] That King DeDeDe has finally arrived! The game with subjects [also read as topics] under monopoly that always get attention, a complete single copy [of a book, magazine, etc.] that explains the Smash Brothers' characters [read as all characters].

[white text at bottom] As for what it contains, if we tell you now then next month on our homepage, we wouldn't have anything to say, so other than those who have a time machine, wait in anticipation for next month!!"

My personal opinion: They say "all characters" which could mean all the characters in the game, OR all the characters from the Dojo. Its impossible to tell which, and the article I initially translated (which was a Mother fansite that was reporting the news) speculated that it could simply be the starting roster. In the past (twice), CoroCoro said they were going to have news on Smash, but it turned out to be a rehash of the Dojo with one or two new screenshots at best. Which is why I am leaning towards the "all the characters from the Dojo" interpretation.

That is simply my opinon. I honestly hope I'm wrong.
Sorry, guys.

^*Starts looking for any info that might lead to where LIK lives in Ohio*...Your not that far away buddy :yikes:

Back