Brawl Tournament

CK lag can throw alot of kirby players off, it's really bad for the Lucas and Ness players such as me who haven't brawled online in ages.

No johns? :D

Remember Pichu, lag effects both players. While some characters can get a very slight advantage in lag while others get disadvantages, it doesn't matter. Both players are effected by the lag, and the one who predicts better wins. So as I always say.. No johns. :D

BR3N7 won our match...
Lag killed my Wolf.
I'm so dissapointed

Sorry for your loss, RockerJ. I assume by "lag killed my Wolf", you meant lag made you suicide? It happens to everyone. It's an ironic thing for Wolf.. His priority, range, and power make him killer in the lag during battle, but his terrible recovery makes him choke up on higher damage %s. Either way, a loss is a fair loss, bad lag or not. So just stand back up and train your hardest! :thumbsup: ..That was corny. XD

And ofcourse, congrats on your win BR3N7. Let's hope lag doesn't infest the rest of the tourny players so we can get some real matches going.

BirdMaster vs. Bio.. I think that's a pretty even match up, you're both excellent brawlers. I'm rooting for the both of ya! :thumbsup: Have some kick ass matches, yeah?

:lol: Don't say things like that :lol:

@Bio How late are you able to be on or is it early? I'm not sure where you live :lol:

I'll be busy until tonight, so I'm thinking tonight is a good time. Right now I'm sitting at 4:10 PM.

And I still need your Brawl Code.

I'll be busy until tonight, so I'm thinking tonight is a good time. Right now I'm sitting at 4:10 PM.

And I still need your Brawl Code.

Ok not much of a difference it's 5:18 pm here so your back an hour which will be good to find a suitable time.

Code is 5327-0597-3984

@Ck Thanks hopefully we'll have a blast..........Unless there's lag =O

Due to unexpected circumstances, I'm ready to play now, if it's cool with you.

So, I'm expecting we're gonna jump right into this with the first online match. I'll probably sign off after the last tourney match ends.

Good Luck Bio and Sho,

Hope you guys get your match done by tonight, and hopefully we can play tonight sho, needs to get just a little bit more unrusty.

I'm not playing Sho, I'm playing BirdMaster. I mentioned him because he'll fight the winner of the match I have yet to start.

Unlucky RockerJ:frown2:Stop suiciding and make sure to play a bit of brawl before your match next time if you wanna stop suiciding.

Anywho congratz to brene!

It doesn't matter, it's my luck. I practiced a lot before, but I still killed myself a lot. It's mostly panic.

LOL I feel dumb. Some reason I thought Skyhero was short for Sho since someone said that name right after I was talking about Skyhero.

So, uh, yeah, moving on. <_<

LOL I feel dumb. Some reason I thought Skyhero was short for Sho since someone said that name right after I was talking about Skyhero.

So, uh, yeah, moving on. <_<

Wow i would actually think that's smart & not dumb :lol:
I would have never seen that.

Back