Brawl Tournament

ok next time i will come but get my code so some time me n u can fight iight here my code 042377918320

I really havent said anything yet, but good luck to everyone.
Ahhh, dang, I'm gunna have to fight someone good. T-T
And, if anyone still cares, no, my nickname is no where close to Sho.

@bio: do you think i should dq br3n7? jk :lol:

I would :idea:, I hate that guy , he sucks. I mean honestly who actually uses Peach ?

But I predict you wont lol :D :crazy:

:nono:

So when is this round over anyways so I know when to look back ?

after you finish a match you can have your next one if your opponent is ready. no real time for each round, its just fight when its possible

and no i won't dq you. it was a joke

I have never played, or seen, or heard, of anything about them two and there skillz as Brawlers, but I'm guessing Bio 2... Sho 1
Sorry Bird Master

:lol: you never know
& wth you got banned? That sucks.

@Bio Well if we can't brawl by the deadline i'll have to forfeit (Like always) :lol:

@Brent Holy jesus! you got disqualified for predicting :lol: that would be hilarious.

Last edited:
Yeah, no worries, we can try again.

I researched the Error Code, and it seems like it could be a temporary thing. If anyone else gets Error Code 86420, it likely has to do with too much traffic at the time (i.e. try again later) or one of the players needs to check his/her firewall settings.

Uh, wow, didn't see the banning of RockerJ coming. I'm going to assume it was unrelated to this tourney.

Yeah, no worries, we can try again.

I researched the Error Code, and it seems like it could be a temporary thing. If anyone else gets Error Code 86420, it likely has to do with too much traffic at the time (i.e. try again later) or one of the players needs to check his/her firewall settings.

Uh, wow, didn't see the banning of RockerJ coming. I'm going to assume it was unrelated to this tourney.

Umm,is that the error code that sends you strait to the main menu?Because yesterday I couldn't play this guy but I could play anyone else.The error code did start with an 8 but I never looked it up.

I never search up error codes. Also WTF at RockerJ how did he get banned?! Well if it's a montly ban or something I don't think he's gonna be able to do his brawl match:frown2:I feel so sorry for him...
How long till the deadline o_O Me and Josh need to brawl soon or one of us gettin DQ

Edit: Hopefully no Johns as IC CK but you can never be sure when Nana will screw up your Up-B recovery

No need to be anxious, Fraz, you have plenty of time. I believe you have a month to get your match in.

Umm,is that the error code that sends you strait to the main menu?Because yesterday I couldn't play this guy but I could play anyone else.The error code did start with an 8 but I never looked it up.

Yes. That is precisely what Error Code 86420 does: prevents a connection with a single person and boots you off.

Last edited:
the deadline is 3-20 guys.

also just for reference, i don't know why rocker got banned. i don't have that power. all i could do is kick him out of the tourney but i haven't done anything of the sort

the deadline is 3-20 guys.

also just for reference, i don't know why rocker got banned. i don't have that power. all i could do is kick him out of the tourney but i haven't done anything of the sort

BR3N7 won our match...
Lag killed my Wolf.
I'm so dissapointed

The tourny is single elimination, right?
So wouldn't he have already been out?

Back