Brawl Training League

Why in the world is everyone talking about me? :lol:

I'm honored :D

@Ck Thanks for the backup maybe it'll scare people off :lol:

Just got home sorry guys no brawl today i'm way too tired i'll check it out tomorrow though :thumbsup:

Scare off? Lol, noone would be scared of someone with your avatar. :lol: Hahah, joking. I wouldn't say scare off, just warn them they've got an awesome fighter waiting to Brawl. :lol:

We gotta Brawl tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Scare off? Lol, noone would be scared of someone with your avatar. :lol: Hahah, joking. I wouldn't say scare off, just warn them they've got an awesome fighter waiting to Brawl. :lol:

We gotta Brawl tomorrow! :thumbsup:

hmmmm my avatar does make me look weak 0_0 :lol:

Yes a warning muhahaha!

You got yourself a brawl CK.....well not just one like 8 or more! hopefully we can get in some Ffa's as well,if enough people are online at the time we're about to fight if not it'll just be good old 1vs1's

Yes a warning muhahaha!

You got yourself a brawl CK.....well not just one like 8 or more! hopefully we can get in some Ffa's as well,if enough people are online at the time we're about to fight if not it'll just be good old 1vs1's

I'm more into FFA more =D I'm going on brawl to train up my Lucas and Ness since my IC seem to fine. Beware Sho! I can't beat CK's Meta and Wolf LOL XD but I can beat his Falcon...well maybe not anymore since I have taken a little vacation from brawl myself at times.

My Falconator isn't very good, Fraz. :lol: Not to shoot you down from your.. moment of "glory", but he's not even my sub. I just play him for fun. :lol: You can't beat my Wolf and Meta because I main them. The same isn't true for Craptain Failcon, lol.

Hah, back in the day yeah, it was. My prediction skills used to be a sharp as a Tachi, now it's dulled into nothing but a sword of bamboo. :lol: Not to say I'm bad now, my prediction skills just used to be a lot better. All I do is go aggro now, and while that isn't a bad strategy, it only works on people that I know how they play extensively, meaning my lesser characters(Falcon, and possibly other subs)are no longer up to snuff since they often(..well, always) have less aggro-fighting style options as my mains.

I still remember the times I was 3 stocking everyone with Falcon.. Those were the days. I really need to stop going all out offensive..

Yes a warning muhahaha!

Its just one of his tricks to throw you off guard :crazy:, trust me though sho never exactly never loses all his skills, k Ima start on your sig again jon and sho, it should be finished by today hopefully

its just one of his tricks to throw you off guard :crazy:, trust me though sho never exactly never loses all his skills, k ima start on your sig again jon and sho, it should be finished by today hopefully

curse you and your tricks sho!!!

Edit: I never knew you started playing all out with Falcon...maybe that's one of the reasons I beat your Falcon...

Last edited:
To Everyone.....

My wii doesn't work

The End

:mad5:

*gives up on nintendo*

My wii now reads everything else but brawl
thanks nintendo :thumbsup:

curse you and your tricks sho!!!

Edit: I never knew you started playing all out with Falcon...maybe that's one of the reasons I beat your Falcon...

All out's a bad way to put it. Over-aggresive is probably a better term to use, all out is my best abilities - which I havn't used in a looong time. :lol:

To Everyone.....

My wii doesn't work

The End

:mad5:

*gives up on nintendo*

My wii now reads everything else but brawl
thanks nintendo :thumbsup:

Ah.. Poor Sho. Your Wii fails miserably, and at times so does Nintendo. .-.

@Sho...that must really suck...

@CK your still kick-ass as wolf and MK so don't worry about it

All out's a bad way to put it. Over-aggresive is probably a better term to use, all out is my best abilities - which I havn't used in a looong time. :lol:

Ah.. Poor Sho. Your Wii fails miserably, and at times so does Nintendo. .-.

Indeed
i can't believe it though :/

Back