The Intensive Regiment

I'm absolutely positive we've played before, but that was ages ago. Maybe my memory's slipping again, though... I don't think I'm thinking of someone else?

Hmm, are you the guy I fought in Prez's second tourney lol That's the only place I remember fighting someone having a similar name

I figured that was King, but I thought he was better. no offense meant King.

Okay, I added RockerJ to the list. I'll need your Tag for now and some more information later.

Okay... I'm still getting working on how this will run, but for now I put a few things, on the first page, that the thread needs. It would help if people could help me decide on which way would work best.

I havent been added to the list yet for some reason....

My tag is Storm, simple enough. FC is in ma sig.

An Rocker is pretty good. Im not allowed to rank, but I would say high level Begginer.

Hmm, are you the guy I fought in Prez's second tourney lol That's the only place I remember fighting someone having a similar name

Hmmm... No, I don't think so. I lost half way through, if we did ever play, it would of been another time. I need to improve my memory...

EDIT: Also, I'd vote for Option 3. Option 1 means the thread'l die, Option 2 isn't free enough to be a fun enviorment (in my opinion, anyways). Option 3 is more balanced, though. A schedule will let us know whenever we can play another person, which helps us set up matches much easier. It's also more motivating than Option 1 for myself, considering I'm such a lazy individual, figuring out times is a hassle for me.

Last edited:
GGs GCCommander I'd rate you a level 3. I need to practice Snake more >_<

edit: Anyone else on right now and wanna go for a few matches?
Oh yeah and my tag is DNR, kingslayer.

Last edited:
GGs GCCommander I'd rate you a level 3. I need to practice Snake more >_<

edit: Anyone else on right now and wanna go for a few matches?
Oh yeah and my tag is DNR, kingslayer.

GGS. What's your scale 1-5, 1-10, ?-?.
You helped me notice a couple of my problems that you know are true like, I need to work on shielding more often. When I get attacked with an arial I usually roll but I should shield and grab or hit. I also noticed that I get predictible with moves with leads to me getting grabbed or hit. Thanks for brawling with me Dinner I will look toward more matches with you.

his scale is out of 1,000,000,000,000 :lol:
jk

when i did face you i would have definately said a 4/5. don't know how you are now

Back